EB-5 Green Card

Android_Halwa

34 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

even lesser than you think , the h1b enemy no 1 grassley is  trying hard to take down the program

Just a week back, Kushner promised chinese eb-5 numbers and looks like the cap might be raised and if so, the numbers would also be raised..

I have some contacts with  afroamericans  

near south of chicago last week i met few of them  where the place I didi my masters and explained my situation for GC

I asked them if some of their friends can rob me and I can pay 4k for that and shoot me on the leg that does not hurt me lastfingger of my leg 

so that I can qualify for the GC in U visa.

48 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

near south of chicago last week i met few of them  where the place I didi my masters and explained my situation for GC

I asked them if some of their friends can rob me and I can pay 4k for that and shoot me on the leg that does not hurt me lastfingger of my leg 

If they catch you doing fraud for the above, you will be deported from the US permanently. 

59 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

serious ? You don't know how hard I'm laughing right now @3$%  

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

kali kaalam ..

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

abbabba. ne desperation mt everest ni datesindi

neku ipude ilanti ideas vastunayi ante GC vachaka mestri business petti enta mandini bali chestavo talchukunte bayam ga vundi

@Android_Halwa I do not have an answer but a question in this regard. 

Do you have to bring the 500K from overseas only or can you show sources within the country too?
What if some family/friends pitch in for you?

16 hours ago, aatadista said:

abbabba. ne desperation mt everest ni datesindi

neku ipude ilanti ideas vastunayi ante GC vachaka mestri business petti enta mandini bali chestavo talchukunte bayam ga vundi

Enid baa we go waiting time chudu

16 hours ago, phatposts said:

@Android_Halwa I do not have an answer but a question in this regard. 

Do you have to bring the 500K from overseas only or can you show sources within the country too?
What if some family/friends pitch in for you?

F1 visa appudu sources chupinchinattu kadhu....ikkada you have to show the bills for 500k.... "they paid no" ante kudharadhu....

588e444e91cd61847d0ac42df39c3c2b_manmadh

15 minutes ago, reality said:

F1 visa appudu sources chupinchinattu kadhu....ikkada you have to show the bills for 500k.... "they paid no" ante kudharadhu....

588e444e91cd61847d0ac42df39c3c2b_manmadh

Answer teliyaka pote telidu ani cheppachu gaa. Nenu fake choopinchacha ani adagaledu. 

54 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Answer teliyaka pote telidu ani cheppachu gaa. Nenu fake choopinchacha ani adagaledu. 

Ni question no batti answer ichhanu....what do you mean by "can show sources"?

On 5/12/2017 at 6:06 PM, Android_Halwa said:

I have been talking to few people...and to my wonder, even this way to get a GC is also abused.

To start off with, we need to have $200k..and remaining 300K will be arranged backdoor and there are people for that..

We will have investments as well as as GC hope alive...hell, I have been taking too many risks all my life..now, thinking to do away with one more..for the last time.

deeni meaning bhaiya.... backdoor lo ela osthai.... because 200k is arrangeable for many kada

3 minutes ago, cup_saucer said:

deeni meaning bhaiya.... backdoor lo ela osthai.... because 200k is arrangeable for many kada

evaro appulu istaru ani talk