EB-5 Green Card

Android_Halwa

On 5/13/2017 at 5:20 PM, aatadista said:

abbabba. ne desperation mt everest ni datesindi

neku ipude ilanti ideas vastunayi ante GC vachaka mestri business petti enta mandini bali chestavo talchukunte bayam ga vundi

moreover mestri business endi after gc  I want to be arms dealer 

I support war 

24 minutes ago, cup_saucer said:

deeni meaning bhaiya.... backdoor lo ela osthai.... because 200k is arrangeable for many kada

200k nuv arrange chesi, atarvata migita 300k ela arrange cheyalo teliyakapothey, 200k ki value ledu nayana....

mogudu pendlam iddaru pani chesthe atu itu ga 200k ellateeyochu...kani, atarvata emi cheyalo teliyanapudu, a 200k india ki pampi 2% mithi ki tippukodaniki thapa deniki panikiradu...ofcourse, oka plot and migilindi gold konadaniki..

On 5/12/2017 at 5:20 PM, Android_Halwa said:

So, Checking if there are anyone who invested through EB-5 and the kind of returns they are getting on it ?  

Of course, green card too but that's something that precedes the investment.

middle layer lepesei wife/ husband minimum  per 90/hr lagi, mesthri dukanam petti 4 opts blood suck sesthe 2 years lo investment back asthadhi ani @tennisluvr chepindu

Just now, nandananditha said:

middle layer lepesei wife/ husband minimum  per 90/hr lagi, mesthri dukanam petti 4 opts blood suck sesthe 2 years lo investment back asthadhi ani @tennisluvr chepindu

+-

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

200k nuv arrange chesi, atarvata migita 300k ela arrange cheyalo teliyakapothey, 200k ki value ledu nayana....

mogudu pendlam iddaru pani chesthe atu itu ga 200k ellateeyochu...kani, atarvata emi cheyalo teliyanapudu, a 200k india ki pampi 2% mithi ki tippukodaniki thapa deniki panikiradu...ofcourse, oka plot and migilindi gold konadaniki..

most of the gorrella katha idey @3$%

On 5/12/2017 at 6:06 PM, Android_Halwa said:

I have been talking to few people...and to my wonder, even this way to get a GC is also abused.

To start off with, we need to have $200k..and remaining 300K will be arranged backdoor and there are people for that..

We will have investments as well as as GC hope alive...hell, I have been taking too many risks all my life..now, thinking to do away with one more..for the last time.

bhayya konchem info cheppochu kada; i'm in same boat as you.. pm chudu

pagati kalalu bagane kantunaru anamata

denikana every week konni lottery tickets koni  1 million pattadam easy.

deniki more chances vunayi pagati kalalu kante

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:20 PM, Android_Halwa said:

So, Checking if there are anyone who invested through EB-5 and the kind of returns they are getting on it ?  

Of course, green card too but that's something that precedes the investment.

$500k Invest chese vallaki GC is jujubi man...

ONLY GC kosam chese vallu chaala chaala takkuva....

moreover it takes about 2 to 3 years for the GC process to be completely done.

ROI is not guaranteed but mostly its on infrastructure so ROI is good

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

$500k Invest chese vallaki GC is jujubi man...

ONLY GC kosam chese vallu chaala chaala takkuva....

moreover it takes about 2 to 3 years for the GC process to be completely done.

ROI is not guaranteed but mostly its on infrastructure so ROI is good

Of course, when ever the word investment is used, its not guaranteed not just here but any where on earth. 

My point is..However we will be behind the money for rest of our lives, working everyday to pay bills..and living the GC dream.

Instead, if we can mop and invest 500k now, we will have a portfolio of investments already and yeah, it would take 2-3 years but then again rather than living an uncertainty life for unknown number of years, You have a GC and an investment portfolio of 500k. Of course, You have your job with you too. That's a jump start..

Rather than waiting for the GC to come by and saving all the hard earner money to stash and invest once you have GC, Its wiser to take the eb-5 route. Yeah, 500k is good amount which everyone might not be able to spend in but then again, it is not nessasarily your savings but something you can raise from the market.

18 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Of course, when ever the word investment is used, its not guaranteed not just here but any where on earth. 

My point is..However we will be behind the money for rest of our lives, working everyday to pay bills..and living the GC dream.

Instead, if we can mop and invest 500k now, we will have a portfolio of investments already and yeah, it would take 2-3 years but then again rather than living an uncertainty life for unknown number of years, You have a GC and an investment portfolio of 500k. Of course, You have your job with you too. That's a jump start..

Rather than waiting for the GC to come by and saving all the hard earner money to stash and invest once you have GC, Its wiser to take the eb-5 route. Yeah, 500k is good amount which everyone might not be able to spend in but then again, it is not nessasarily your savings but something you can raise from the market.

Very few have that $500k investment money. not all can afford it or not all have that much savings unless they sell all their current investments...

some ppl find happiness in seeing their money grow in bank accounts. .they don't dare to invest on anything...

2 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Very few have that $500k investment money. not all can afford it or not all have that much savings unless they sell all their current investments...

some ppl find happiness in seeing their money grow in bank accounts. .they don't dare to invest on anything...

Thats the point here..

I have personally seen many people for whom 500k is no big deal. But they could not even think of getting a GC for 500k...

I have seen another guy who did everything he can and got GC in three years...and now owns a row of condos..makes much more money than he can spend now. 

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Thats the point here..

I have personally seen many people for whom 500k is no big deal. But they could not even think of getting a GC for 500k...

I have seen another guy who did everything he can and got GC in three years...and now owns a row of condos..makes much more money than he can spend now. 

hmm