Halwa vs Psycopk, who wins?

uttermost

lets discuss.

even though I prefer Halwa, I think psycopk wins, just because he has the luxury of being the mod and not bothering about what others talk about him, and still be the instigator of a lot of controversial statement

I hope Halwa stops trolling psycopk, and wait for him to troll Halwa. which may be hard, but not impossible.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• Android_Halwa

• dharma1992

• boeing747

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

lets discuss.

even though I prefer Halwa, I think psycopk wins, just because he has the luxury of being the mod and not bothering about what others talk about him, and still be the instigator of a lot of controversial statement

I hope Halwa stops trolling psycopk, and wait for him to troll Halwa. which may be hard, but not impossible.

ori erri fuk, halwa kuda mod ye ra kufli.. 

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

lets discuss.

halwa lk gaadiki jeetham kuda isturu

4 minutes ago, dharma1992 said:

ori erri fuk, halwa kuda mod ye ra kufli.. 

lol. Halwa mod aithey, psycopk laantollu post lu eyyataaniki shake avvaali bujji.

nuvvu velli bajjo ika.

4 minutes ago, Prince_Fan said:

pani M leda ra ebrasi niku....janaalni prasantham ga vundanivvava

correct ga pattav ra. mee lanti yedhavalu koncham prashanthatha pogottadam nenu ee samaja ki chesey merugaina seva.

meerandaru godhatlo dookhaaru ani vaartha andaaka, aapestha post cheyyatam :)

In realistic conversation accompanied with actual facts and figures, I would win anyday but if Psycopk thinks that ‘BelieveInBabu’ is the sole strategy, then he would win with supporting evidences from eenadu paper and ABN videos...

Being a MOD, all that he can do it to ban and kill an ID...I have few more ID’s on standby though...

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

In realistic conversation accompanied with actual facts and figures, I would win anyday but if Psycopk thinks that ‘BelieveInBabu’ is the sole strategy, then he would win with supporting evidences from eenadu paper and ABN videos...

Being a MOD, all that he can do it to ban and kill an ID...I have few more ID’s on standby though...

nuvu ne chutiye kaburlu aapara pundakor gajji nayala..

ntr bigboss entha hit ayyindo andariki telusu.. aakariki dani meeda kuda edustunav.. gajji lk ga.. ambothu nayala

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

but the real fun is when he trolls you. gets upset at you.

he doesn't seem to get upset.

how many times were you banned? how many times has he jumped into threads where you say something outrageous and lose his sh1t?

Its his db. so lets create another db, invite that fcuker there, and insult him. or make this db lose revenue and have him be alone and friendless. hehe..

so the idea is the that you start your own db, and stop giving revenue to this sh1t, while he's the mod. that way you can never win. unless you make him troll you. which is very hard I guess.

3 minutes ago, dharma1992 said:

nuvu ne chutiye kaburlu aapara pundakor gajji nayala..

ntr bigboss entha hit ayyindo andariki telusu.. aakariki dani meeda kuda edustunav.. gajji lk ga.. ambothu nayala

I think kajal agarwaal's item number got millions of hits ra. Kajal nanna ni CM cheddama @3$%