Halwa vs Psycopk, who wins?

uttermost

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Chu

Tommy Chu...

gatla moragaku tommy, maa intla dog kosam evening shooping ki elthuna le special kuttha (dog) biscuits kosam,

evening maa intiki ochey, okate istharaku lo nuvvu and maa dog iddaru kalipi tindurugani.. CITI_c$y

3 minutes ago, jagadambachowdary said:

Induke ninnu dog jaffa anetidhi.

prathi post la boothulu pushkalanmga matladuthunav,, adem ante kaali peeli sollu paragraphs rasthav, maa nnaa pista, nenu badam antoo..

apppu samara nee dirty picture cover drives..

ninnu last time ban cheyadam mummatiki correct..

nee zindagi la edupu eppudu aaputhavo, gappati varaki ninnu idisedhi ledhu..

POo Paa Pu (poojavku Panikirani Puvv) item @Android_Halwa CITI_c$y

Oh choudary Garu vachara. Vachi saati chudary ayina kammani psycok ki support chesada*&Y& 

1 minute ago, jagadambachowdary said:

gatla moragaku tommy, maa intla dog kosam evening shooping ki elthuna le special kuttha (dog) biscuits kosam,

evening maa intiki ochey, okate istharaku lo nuvvu and maa dog iddaru kalipi tindurugani.. CITI_c$y

Arey Doggy

mee mestri gadu vunda Chicago sex racket la ? 

Just now, HarryIyer said:

Oh choudary Garu vachara. Vachi saati chudary ayina kammani psycok ki support chesada*&Y& 

zarra antha item halwa ni oka 5 mins choodu, entha howla gado..

DB anetidhi time pass ki ravale, epudu choosina ee Pu Pa Pu lekka edavaniki kaadhu samara.

ee kalupu mokkani eri paredaniki enni tittina malli malli ave trolling on NTR/CBN chestadu, maaku full entertaining.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Arey Doggy

mee mestri gadu vunda Chicago sex racket la ? 

inkochem gattiga morugu tommy , konchem ekkuva buiscuits istha evening..CITI_c$y

your diet depends on your barking performance.

9 minutes ago, jagadambachowdary said:

Induke ninnu dog jaffa anetidhi.

prathi post la boothulu pushkalanmga matladuthunav,, adem ante kaali peeli sollu paragraphs rasthav, maa nnaa pista, nenu badam antoo..

apppu samara nee dirty picture cover drives..

ninnu last time ban cheyadam mummatiki correct..

nee zindagi la edupu eppudu aaputhavo, gappati varaki ninnu idisedhi ledhu..

POo Paa Pu (poojavku Panikirani Puvv) item @Android_Halwa CITI_c$y

chamcha panulu maanuko brother. psycopk can come and talk himself, or ban me @3$%

for personal attacks :)

iddaru 2 extremes uttermost baa..they cant come to a compromise...okallu tdp/cbn antaru..inkollu ycp/ysj ani anakunda batting sesta untaru..migatha antha shame to shame..agenda wise both bring the necessary hits to this db...$$$ bagane kummutha unduntaru back lo

29 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Well, If you see I haven't went against anyone in personal capacity neither used filthy language or at least initiated. 

Banning me makes no sense neither they have a strong issue to ban me except for one topic, which is always about to confer BR to NTR which ,obviousness I will oppose head to toe...

Other than that, Psycopk has no reason to ban me, except for his frustration which seems to be pretty much under control which seems to be result of frustration levels he had to go through when CBN was in opposition for 10 years, and then the state's division etc....which has increased patience levels within him ....so, nothing is going to deter his will because, the will is not there anymore...just a living soul who has yellow blood with in for all useless reasons.

But this is not a morality contest, no. someone as practical as you claim to be, should know it. whether you were right or not, is not the  question.

the question is, who's the troll. because the guy who falls to the bait is the one that loses. That's why its important to make psycopk boi troll you, and not the other way around.

I think having too many admirers in this db is cloudin your judgment. just stop trolling psycopk, and let your admirers do it. you jump in only when psycopk really needs a good  thrashing. that way your brand is still on top as the king in this db.

my two cents.

If you want me to say what I think about psycopk, I can say extremely nasty things without even invoking Andhra or uppercaste :)

stuff that'll get me banned right away. let me know if you want me to. Its hardcore even for you to use as future material to troll him.  $^^E

and I don't even have any problem with hiim. just my little observation here. :)

8 minutes ago, boeing747 said:

iddaru 2 extremes uttermost baa..they cant come to a compromise...okallu tdp/cbn antaru..inkollu ycp/ysj ani anakunda batting sesta untaru..migatha antha shame to shame..agenda wise both bring the necessary hits to this db...$$$ bagane kummutha unduntaru back lo

except that psycopk seems to own this site, and Halwa is giving him money.

5 minutes ago, boeing747 said:

hehe...anti-CBN aithe by default YCP/YSJ supporter ae ayu vundali anna concept edi aithe vunnado...aha.oho...

come over it man...Jagan gadini kuda masthu sarlu 10gina...nuvu chudaledeemo..

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

But this is not a morality contest, no. someone as practical as you claim to be, should know it. whether you were right or not, is not the  question.

the question is, who's the troll. because the guy who falls to the bait is the one that loses. That's why its important to make psycopk boi troll you, and not the other way around.

I think having too many admirers in this db is cloudin your judgment. just stop trolling psycopk, and let your admirers do it. you jump in only when psycopk really needs a good  thrashing. that way your brand is still on top as the king in this db.

my two cents.

If you want me to say what I think about psycopk, I can say extremely nasty things without even invoking Andhra or uppercaste :)

stuff that'll get me banned right away. let me know if you want me to. Its hardcore even for you to use as future material to troll him.  $^^E

and I don't even have any problem with hiim. just my little observation here. :)

Makes sense...! 

well, its just matter of time and I;m waitinf for the time to come...where psycopk has nothing but to shut his mouth for a long while....

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

hehe...anti-CBN aithe by default YCP/YSJ supporter ae ayu vundali anna concept edi aithe vunnado...aha.oho...

I want you to consider setting up separate site for nicer people in this db (not according to my definiition of nice, because I don't think anyone will qualify on that standard, but yours... haha)

don't give money to your enemy. :)

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I want you to consider setting up separate site for nicer people in this db (not according to my definiition of nice, because I don't think anyone will qualify on that standard, but yours... haha)

don't give money to your enemy. :)

the worlds needs to be balances with nicer people and not so nicer people or else the effort put into becoming a nice person goes waste if we have not so nicer people around us...

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

its ok man..aythe nuvvu neutr"amul" baby antav

16 minutes ago, boeing747 said:

There can never be a compromise with someone like psycopk, who treats people like they are beneath him :). why do you think so many TG posters have a problem with him? Its perfectly warranted for his attitude.

Halwa, for all his bluster, is still a friendly guy, even if I disagree with almost everything he says.