Halwa vs Psycopk, who wins?

uttermost

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

lol. only in your mind.

Halwa can never win as long as he feeds this db with his posts. that's what I declared already.

He can win, if he can get banned once every week, without getting down to pulka level boothulu or make psycopk troll him. both of them are impossible.

I'm trying to tell Halwa the impossibility of winning against a capitalist (psycopk) by playing his game on his turf. I think you'll also do well to keep in mind the mediocre analysis that you do to conclude that so and so wins, is laughable.

All of you are feeding your enemy, and calling it victory. lol.

you know why, right? because you are also capitalists. haha.. its all funny in a way. two groups fighting for the throne. when the smartest thing is to make sure that everybody got a throne,  and nobody gets the throne. hehe..

I'm also feeding my enemy. But I consistently, relentlessly mock the enemy (including you), for your hypocrisy, and never troll the enemy. its you guys who troll me. hehe..

Halwa does the mistake of trolling his enemy, when the enemy should troll him. that's why he can't win.

if Halwa kills this db, then he can win.

very good point.. ee gajji mundakodukulaki entha seppina siggu raadu dhed dhimak mundes

1 hour ago, jua_java said:

Guys asalu ikkada emi jarugutundi koncham explain chestara

Are you new member ? Both are senior most Dbaians and they are well arguments between these  two on specific topics