Halwa vs Psycopk, who wins?

uttermost

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I want you to consider setting up separate site for nicer people in this db (not according to my definiition of nice, because I don't think anyone will qualify on that standard, but yours... haha)

don't give money to your enemy. :)

agree...whatever reason Halwa has his style and we are fans of him...Halwa bhai you should start a diff db for us likeminded....

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

the worlds needs to be balances with nicer people and not so nicer people or else the effort put into becoming a nice person goes waste if we have not so nicer people around us...

still giving money to not so nicer people is not a good idea. may be if I have the time (I am not promising anything), and can come up with the set up, you can think about a separate site.

I really want this db to go empty :) and for TG/AP posters do something more productive than arguing about politics all day long.

4 minutes ago, boeing747 said:

agree...whatever reason Halwa has his style and we are fans of him...Halwa bhai you should start a diff db for us likeminded....

Like minded people DB vunte iga andulo disco emuntadi..antha sappa sappa ga tagaladi last ki @uttermost flop ayyiddi

Just now, Maryadaramanna said:

Like minded people DB vunte iga andulo disco emuntadi..antha sappa sappa ga tagaladi last ki @uttermost flop ayyiddi

adhi kaalam nirnayisthundi. flop aythey poyedhi emundhi bochu? maha aithey oka $20 a month, if we build our own software.

7 minutes ago, uttermost said:

still giving money to not so nicer people is not a good idea. may be if I have the time (I am not promising anything), and can come up with the set up, you can think about a separate site.

I really want this db to go empty :) and for TG/AP posters do something more productive than arguing about politics all day long.

Thats a noble idea which I have been thinking for some time...I mean, I used to run a blog on world economics and this DB, is just for ure frustration relieving measure but fit for nothing..

If anyone is willing to shape up a new site or a platform...may be facebook group..we could possibly come together for new ideas or goals..a healthy debate on third world problems even though we have no capacity to solve them...

we are wasting our time here in this DB...

If I manage to trigger psycopk into banning me for this thread, then I am awesome bl@st

if he doesn't, I'm going to remind him of the time when he tried to brush aside the serious topic of marital rape, by claiming that husband doesn't have to ask for permission for sex, and call him a wife beater @3$%

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

I run 3-4 servers from my house itself. they are instagram, twitter clones, and have about 40 users overall. It doesn't cost me much.

hosting on AWS too won't cost that much...chipping in few dollars a month is the least we can afford...

@uttermost I'm thinking to re-locating to canada possibly next year so that I can continue with Ph.D....I think the best place on earth is a university man...lot of things to learn and lot of knowledge...fcuk these commercial jobs...wish I could join some red cross or some other non profit organisation..

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

bye people. this db totally totally sucks.

Halwa pls leave your email with me, if you wish to :)

sent my e-mail setu...

PM check chesuko...

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

hosting on AWS too won't cost that much...chipping in few dollars a month is the least we can afford...

@uttermost I'm thinking to re-locating to canada possibly next year so that I can continue with Ph.D....I think the best place on earth is a university man...lot of things to learn and lot of knowledge...fcuk these commercial jobs...wish I could join some red cross or some other non profit organisation..

cool! hit me up when you are here.

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

chu

tommy chu

you can still bark better than this.

yaad rakho. shaam ko ajaao ghar.

meri kuttha ke saath bhaitke ,ekhi istharku mein kaho bina sharam.

item halwa CITI_c$y