Dealing with autism during covid

terminator_desi

15 minutes ago, shaw183 said:

India pampiste better a ..akada ammama nayanamaa thata lu..atha mamamayalu pillalu unaru..eda bayatiki velakunda undi paristiti..last yr india lo unde ma vaadu..ammma thata anedi ochedivi epudu avi kuda lev..

only speech issues unte india velte ok bro.But meru cheppina symptoms prakaram your kid has other issues apart from speech like hyperactivity,no social skills etc.May be you can do this.Book autism evaluation appointment which you will get after 6months.In the meantime go to India and comeback for appointment

10 hours ago, shaw183 said:

switching to almond milk..hope he likes the taste.

so changing to almond milk , found any difference brother?

Bro it is not just the one thing we changed. We kept him on GF/CF diet and saw betterment out of it overall.

16 hours ago, NextGen said:

Bro it is not just the one thing we changed. We kept him on GF/CF diet and saw betterment out of it overall.

Happy to hear so , bro..we started Almond milk..n schedule few appointments as well..Thanks a lot for your thoughts & inputs.

ma vadiki 25 months - one word chepthadu, animals, numbers etc cheptadu anni.. but sentences raavu. friends pillaltho adukodanki tesukoni velthe, he finds a corner and plays by himself... 

kinda worried about him.. 

In addition to classes, anything we can do to improve his situation? 🙏🙏

28 minutes ago, Subbulu said:

Guys, my 2 cents

Don't worry a lot. Kids can learn new things fast

PLEASE PLEASE spend more time with the kids, understand and listen to them 

If both of parents are working , one of you stop and invest (time) in your kids feature

If only one is working , spend at least 3 to 4 hours with them

Money and career can wait , but not your kids growth

Thank you Subbulu.

6 hours ago, a star said:

ma vadiki 25 months - one word chepthadu, animals, numbers etc cheptadu anni.. but sentences raavu. friends pillaltho adukodanki tesukoni velthe, he finds a corner and plays by himself... 

kinda worried about him.. 

In addition to classes, anything we can do to improve his situation? 🙏🙏

If you don't have any other major concerns apart from speech, try Speak Oil. I'm not a doctor but i just passed your phase.

Hope you understand.

https://www.amazon.com/Lifetrients-speak-Pure-Oil-Pediatrician/dp/B01CYQS9GO/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=speak+oil&qid=1601427025&sr=8-2#customerReviews

15 hours ago, NextGen said:

If you don't have any other major concerns apart from speech, try Speak Oil. I'm not a doctor but i just passed your phase.

Hope you understand.

https://www.amazon.com/Lifetrients-speak-Pure-Oil-Pediatrician/dp/B01CYQS9GO/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=speak+oil&qid=1601427025&sr=8-2#customerReviews

Thank you brother. appreciate.

On 9/29/2020 at 8:55 PM, NextGen said:

Hope you understand.

Hi Bro.

went for a check up to his pediatrician   this morning ..doctor said ASD(speech delay, spinning n toe walking) and referred to attend ABA/ASD sessions ..said they will assist further for intervention program and speech therapies etc and evaluate where he fits.

On 9/27/2020 at 1:20 AM, NextGen said:

Having the same issue with our 5.5yr old boy. Sending him to ABA from 3yrs and trying all possible medications and expert advices. Behavior issues were reduced with ABA therapies but still lagging very much behind in communication and studies.

Currently following Chelation protocols and also started BrainBalance program. Its been 3 months we started the program but haven't seen any improvement with his speech yet.

Our last hope is to try CBD Oil as recommended by doctor. Please share any other things you were trying. It will help others dealing with the issues.

We are in this together.......

could we get this over the counter , amazon or need a prescription ?

1 hour ago, shaw183 said:

could we get this over the counter , amazon or need a prescription ?

CBD generic you can get online. Not amazon and don't need Prescription.

https://www.charlottesweb.com/productfinder

For more safer and effective cbd, you need to go with Doc prescription and approval process and it also depends on the state you live.

• Upvote 1