Dealing with autism during covid

terminator_desi

12 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

US ye baa.. they keep giving him all kinds of sugary stuff like (cakes chocolate milk) but never saw them give a2 milk. Asalu how to talk to them kooda I don’t know. Very sensitive issue vallaku paapam. I never raise the issue, but their kid plays with me for some reason. 

Sad asalu. Yeah, matladithe inka ekkuva baada pade chances untaayi.. Not sure why these cases have become increasingly common here. Okokaru okoka theory chepthaaru. Like you said, sugary stuff and phone addiction common ga kanipisthunayi.. Milk addiction kuda untundi antaaru konni cases lo..

Communication skills parvaleda?

On 9/18/2020 at 12:37 PM, Murari_Murari said:

are are I said intentionally to get back fire. 

Autism kids tho paretns pade badha meku telusa lafoot galla lara. 

Na close friend 20 years ayindi valla amayiki sonthanga food koda tinaledu , vadiki chala dabu vundhi but couldnt able to do anything. 

But sorry get rid off ante na vudesham India lo vunte koncham better avutharani chepa anthe.

good post ra

naku ne good intension artham ayyidhi

ilanti sensitive post lo sarcasm tagginchi straight ga cheppu ra ayya

2 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

just saying, WF is the worst place for organic food, Trader Joes or local organic groceries are way better and cheaper

can u explain a bit more on this bro.. why worst.. I always prefer whole foods or dutch market

On 9/18/2020 at 2:16 PM, Murari_Murari said:

i would recommend get rid of autism kids and send to your atha mama. They are responsible to make them good and bring them back to you, mean while try for another kid and check your luck. 

its not worth putting so much effort for them being alone by yourselves, my friend working so hard from 20 years his daughter still remain same.

You are right when you are not the parent.

On 9/18/2020 at 3:16 PM, Murari_Murari said:

i would recommend get rid of autism kids and send to your atha mama. They are responsible to make them good and bring them back to you, mean while try for another kid and check your luck. 

its not worth putting so much effort for them being alone by yourselves, my friend working so hard from 20 years his daughter still remain same.

Get rid of them ?  

1 hour ago, Mirage said:

Sad asalu. Yeah, matladithe inka ekkuva baada pade chances untaayi.. Not sure why these cases have become increasingly common here. Okokaru okoka theory chepthaaru. Like you said, sugary stuff and phone addiction common ga kanipisthunayi.. Milk addiction kuda untundi antaaru konni cases lo..

Communication skills parvaleda?

Nope.

Doesn’t look in the eye asalu. Only knows how to ask for water and food. Cartoons watch chesthadu lekapothe phone. Keeps running around the house. No interaction with other kids. Can’t recognize other people mostly. 

2 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Nope.

Doesn’t look in the eye asalu. Only knows how to ask for water and food. Cartoons watch chesthadu lekapothe phone. Keeps running around the house. No interaction with other kids. Can’t recognize other people mostly. 

that’s sad baa

20 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Some eat solid foods, but mostly sweet. Cakes, chocolate milk ala more.  Never greens or vegetables. Also addicted to phones nonstop.

ma vaadu sweets tinadu.. A2 milk...greenes ani puree form a...phone ekva vadadu..cartoon on tv bagaa tagincham..

20 hours ago, MagaMaharaju said:

kid to kid different untadhi anukunta vallaki unde complications.

so oka kid ki set ayyindhi inkokarki set avvakapovachu

exactly.. anduke oka definite approach antu undadam ledu..so common platform mida chana varaku open aye discuss cheskunte kodiga info based ga untam

On 1/23/2021 at 1:24 PM, shaw183 said:

A2 baga set ayindi.. we cut down to 1 time in a day.. levagane puree form breakfast a istunam

A2 ki switch avvadaaniki edaina reason unda? Like A1 milk addiction?