Dealing with autism during covid

terminator_desi

On 9/28/2020 at 11:06 AM, shaw183 said:

switching to almond milk..hope he likes the taste.

so changing to almond milk , found any difference brother?

Almond milk silk taste aithe chala bavundhi

On 12/4/2020 at 4:19 PM, Sarvapindi said:

Chemical in water nothing to do with autism 

there is no point arguing what causes and what not, science has failed miserably on this front, listen to his opinions and let other judge the possibilities

On 11/2/2020 at 6:20 AM, Yomama20 said:

Sorry to hear that.

Do you believe that the primary cause is due to chemicals? I have come across folks that never had a thing in generations and had kids with autism. 

I believe it is due to chemicals in water/food. 

The top ten chemicals are:

1. Lead

2. Methylmercury

3. PCBs

4. Organophosphate pesticides

5. Organochlorine pesticides

6. Endocrine disruptors

7. Automotive exhaust

8. Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons

9. Brominated flame retardants

10. Perfluorinated compounds

Forever chemicals ani US lo water lo for many decades kaliparu till last year. They banned them very recently. So, many of us that migrated in the last decade to America are more prone to bore kids with such unfortunate diseases.  

https://www.hcplive.com/view/exposure-household-chemicals-increases-risk-autism-offspring

almost all symptoms of autism match with mercury poisoning

milk is next culprit, the sooner one stops milk the better for kids

bad gut flora, add lot of wide spectrum of prebiotics and probiotics (21 or more strains of probiotics), get thme adjusted to fermented foods like pickles, idli, dosa etc

most of the symptoms heal by age, trying too many things could also lead to malnutrition as well

in any step, getting a good multivitamin is a key component

On 9/27/2020 at 11:00 PM, NextGen said:

Whole milk is one of the main culprit causing the Brain fog. In USA it is mostly chemicals we are drinking in the form of milk.Try switching to Almond or Coconut milk.

We completely removed all milk products and ghee and only giving Gluten Free and Casein free food from long time. Within few months we observed reduced spinning and hyper activity got reduced.

bhayyaa whole milk ante aaa costco or walmart lo non organic milk cheap ani kontaaaruu.... kids ki always give ORGANIC MILK free of harmones and chemicals..koncham expensive a but best...... use cheyyadam start chesthe all good untundhiii

3 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

bhayyaa whole milk ante aaa costco or walmart lo non organic milk cheap ani kontaaaruu.... kids ki always give ORGANIC MILK free of harmones and chemicals..koncham expensive a but best...... use cheyyadam start chesthe all good untundhiii

A2 milk better antaaru

3 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Protein in what form? 

digestive issues unnapudu protein is the worst to try unless one adds digestive enzymes tonic as well

i would says carbs + ghee (made with A2 milk or home made with ultra filtration) will address most of the digestive issues, once they improve their digestion, then slowly introduce 10% protein of daily food

5 minutes ago, Mirage said:

A2 milk better antaaru

A2 milk is not strong on stomach so better for old age but its not organic one...  

USA lo A1 protein unna milk a dorukuthundhii.. A2 protein is generated by desi cows which has lump on the neck...

3 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

digestive issues unnapudu protein is the worst to try unless one adds digestive enzymes tonic as well

i would says carbs + ghee (made with A2 milk or home made with ultra filtration) will address most of the digestive issues, once they improve their digestion, then slowly introduce 10% protein of daily food

anythin u buy.. go for organic food.. like whole foods market

Just now, Kalam_Youtheman said:

anythin u buy.. go for organic food.. like whole foods market

just saying, WF is the worst place for organic food, Trader Joes or local organic groceries are way better and cheaper

13 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Oh okay. Digestive issues lekunda Veggies aversion unna situation aduguthunde

13 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

A2 milk is not strong on stomach so better for old age but its not organic one...  

USA lo A1 protein unna milk a dorukuthundhii.. A2 protein is generated by desi cows which has lump on the neck...

US lo kuda A2 dorukuthundi emadya

1 hour ago, Mirage said:

Protein in what form? 

He has no digestive issues man. Mostly bake chesinave (chicken mostly) thintunnadu if you mix palak or other greens consuming. Inka things like pizza consume chesthunnadu. Haven’t met the kid in a while though. Will see how he has progressed but I think it is beyond their control now. Close to 10 years I think.

36 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

He has no digestive issues man. Mostly bake chesinave (chicken mostly) thintunnadu if you mix palak or other greens consuming. Inka things like pizza consume chesthunnadu. Haven’t met the kid in a while though. Will see how he has progressed but I think it is beyond their control now. Close to 10 years I think.

Oh... 

in the US? 

9 hours ago, Mirage said:

Oh... 

in the US? 

US ye baa.. they keep giving him all kinds of sugary stuff like (cakes chocolate milk) but never saw them give a2 milk. Asalu how to talk to them kooda I don’t know. Very sensitive issue vallaku. I never raise the issue, but their kid plays with me for some reason.