Leave brand mania and become wise

Daaarling

11 minutes ago, SGB said:

On she is only one who shows off her things as status symbols and thinks everyone does the same in US

silent_I1

11 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Exactly. Intha Chinna logic ardham avuthaledhu

Ppl understand only when they have open mind to understand .  There is something called respecting others choices when they dont align with ours . Daniki dumb anadam  wise ani mudra veyadam silly. Leave it. 

11 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

High five akka .. same here .. Brand kadhu money kadhu its all about comfort and satisfaction .. 😇 

JK Hi Fi Rockstar GIF - HiFi Rockstar RanbirKapoor - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, SGB said:

Obviously she is only one who shows off her things as status symbols and thinks everyone does the same in US. Labor batch mentality 

I also do not care spending money for things that are worth spending, In my View iphone costing more for what it is.

As I already told I had iphone during my college days, here the topic is to value money. I know in US even kids have iphones but doesn't matter, it is still overrated phone glorified by isheeps. Meeru emaina Rajakutumbeekula meeru ikkada chesedi Labor pane. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Daaarling said:

I also do not care spending money for things that are worth spending, In my View iphone costing more for what it is.

As I already told I had iphone during my college days, here the topic is to value money. I know in US even kids have iphones but doesn't matter, it is still overrated phone glorified by isheeps. Meeru emaina Rajakutumbeekula meeru ikkada chesedi Labor pane. 

Lying BLATANTLY that your roommates are using android phones for over 6 years did not earn you any respect other than being just a troll with no life. 2012 android phone will be 9 years old now not 6 years and that’s another LIE for which you got BUSTED big time. An iPhone lasts 5 years or 6 years if we use it very carefully and also have battery replaced after 3 years. Android phone (from 2012 quality) 6+ years work cheyyadam enti LYING desperately to cover your boo boos kakapothe? Don’t embarrass yourself. Nobody is naive here except you!

Apple is not going to go bankrupt if you or even a million trolls like you leave their platform. It is the platform that you chose is FLAWED not the phones. If you have not understood this much after all this silly discussion you have a problem comprehending simple things.

it doesn’t matter one bit if you think iPhones are overpriced. Millions of happy users (and also millions off Fandroids who happily converted to iSheep)  cannot be wrong and you minority trolls alone cannot be right. Android is what it is (DISRESPECTED) because of useless trolls like you. Have you ever seen Apple users trolling on android??? And we don’t need you to advise us what to buy or what is overpriced especially when what you are advising is utterly incorrect and BIASED!

Are you a chartered accountant, industrial designer, materials engineer, marketer or C level executive? You don’t have the requisite qualifications or expertise to rule out iPhones are overpriced. That is DUMB and is exactly what trolls do like experts. You get what you pay for, not just the phone but also decades of inventions, innovations, R&D, software, timely updates, solid platform, cool app collection, seamless ecosystem, beauty, quality, durability, security, privacy, peace of mind...

and again nobody needs your mommy advise how to spend or “save each dollar” so we can afford other things in life. We don’t think Even your future kids will appreciate your mommy advice on how to save each dollar! Especially when you are choosing a FLAWED platform to save a few bucks and not sure when you will get hacked and identity stolen and don’t even know what “identity theft” is or its affects.

you posted this thread like some kind of expert but ended up as a VILLAGER who still thinks about “status symbol”, “rich and wealthy”, “showing off” and “addadari incomes” and talking about “rupees” in USA and desperately LYING to cover up. Nobody shows off in US (you will be frowned and considered a fool if you do) and nobody cares what you own. This is not India and you need to come out of that mindset and hypocrisy.

your other troll friend ended up as a villager too when he commented android phones have up to date hardware (which does not prevent malware or spyware). Up to date software is more important than hardware and he doesn’t even know that much.

It is annoying when people behave like experts when they don’t know what they are talking or advising wrongly, especially when you bought an iPhone for your father and advising others here not to buy it!! So many people were commenting what you were saying was wrong but you were still continuing your pointless arguments. You want us to “agree” with you?? Everyone makes mistakes. A wise person knows when to back off graciously when being wrong Otherwise you come across as being an arrogant and it backfires like it did here

18 minutes ago, SGB said:

Lying BLATANTLY that your roommates are using android phones for over 6 years did not earn you any respect other than being just a troll with no life. An iPhone lasts 5 years or 6 years if we use it very carefully and also have battery replaced after 3 years. Android phone (from 2012 quality) 6+ years work cheyyadam enti LYING desperately to cover your boo boos kakapothe? Don’t embarrass yourself. Nobody is naive here except you!

Apple is not going to go bankrupt if you or even a million trolls like you leave their platform. It is the platform that you chose is FLAWED not the phones. If you have not understood this much after all this silly discussion you have a problem comprehending simple things.

it doesn’t matter one bit if you think iPhones are overpriced. Millions of happy users (and also millions off Fandroids who happily converted to iSheep)  cannot be wrong and you minority trolls alone cannot be right. Android is what it is (DISRESPECTED) because of useless trolls like you. Have you ever seen Apple users trolling on android??? And we don’t need you to advise us what to buy or what is overpriced especially when what you are advising is utterly incorrect and BIASED!

Are you a chartered accountant, industrial designer, marketer or C level executive? You don’t have the requisite qualifications or expertise to rule out iPhones are overpriced. That is DUMB and is exactly what trolls do like experts. You get what you pay for, not just the phone but also decades of inventions, innovations, R&D, software, timely updates, solid platform, cool app collection, ecosystem, beauty, quality, durability, security, privacy, peace of mind...

and again nobody needs your mommy advise how to spend or “save each dollar” so we can afford other things in life. We don’t think Even your future kids will appreciate your mommy advice on how to save each dollar! Especially when you are choosing a FLAWED platform to save a few bucks and not sure when you will get hacked and identity stolen and don’t even know what “identity theft” is or its affects.

you posted this thread like some kind of expert but ended up as a VILLAGER who still thinks about “status symbol”, “rich and wealthy”, “showing off” and “addadari incomes” and talking about “rupees” in USA and desperately LYING to cover up. Nobody shows off in US (you will be frowned and considered a fool if you do) and nobody cares what you own. This is not India and you need to come out of that mindset and hypocrisy.

your other troll friend ended up as a villager too when he commented android phones have up to date hardware (which does not prevent malware or spyware). Up to date software is more important than hardware and he doesn’t even know that much.

It is annoying when people behave like experts when they don’t know what they are talking or advising wrongly. So many people were commenting what you were saying was wrong but you were still continuing your pointless arguments. You want us to “agree” with you?? Everyone makes mistakes. A wise person knows when to back off graciously when being wrong Otherwise you come across as being an arrogant and it backfires like it did here

So many also commented that I am correct. Sometimes people loose their ability of evaluating things and its ok.Instead of working hard to prove me wrong, spend some time investigate and understand. Dont take it personal , think and act. 

5 hours ago, Daaarling said:

So many also commented that I am correct. Sometimes people loose their ability of evaluating things and its ok. Instead of working hard to prove me wrong, spend some time investigate and understand. Dont take it personal , think and act. 

Still arguing arrogantly haha  it’s too late and no use. No one agreed with you except your fandroid troll friend

you got branded as a VILLAGER. Be happy with the new title

what thokkalo investigation is this a criminal case or what? You are the one taking it personally because you got butt-hurt and still arguing like an arrogant jerk.

don’t flatter yourself. No one is interested in proving you wrong. You contradicted and proved YOURSELF wrong by saying you bought an iPhone for your family and failed to talk them into android but trying to advise online strangers here and BASHING Apple for no reason!

if you like android just say you like it nobody cares but there is absolutely NO need to bash and criticize Apple it will always backfire because you are INCORRECT and for every fandroid troll there are a thousand Apple fans

This topic was discussed online by trolls for a zillion times for years which you don’t know and you thought you are the first one to post such topic  and got all excited. People lost respect for android because of useless trolls like you!

15 hours ago, SGB said:

Still arguing arrogantly haha  it’s too late and no use. No one agreed with you except your fandroid troll friend

what thokkalo investigation is this a criminal case or what? You are the one taking it personally because you got butt-hurt and still arguing like an arrogant jerk.

don’t flatter yourself. No one is interested in proving you wrong. You contradicted and proved YOURSELF wrong by saying you bought an iPhone for your family and failed to talk them into android but trying to advise online strangers here and BASHING Apple for no reason!

if you like android just say you like it nobody cares but there is absolutely NO need to bash and criticize Apple it will always backfire because you are INCORRECT and for every fandroid troll there are a thousand Apple fans

This topic was discussed online by trolls for a zillion times for years which you don’t know and you thought you are the first one to post such topic  and got all excited. People lost respect for android because of useless trolls like you!

Your words demonstrate your inability to defend or argue in a healthy manner instead of calling names. I am responsible person and value money, those who dont value money will lose big in long run.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, SGB said:

13 hours ago, SGB said:

Lying BLATANTLY that your roommates are using android phones for over 6 years did not earn you any respect other than being just a troll with no life. 2012 android phone will be 9 years old now not 6 years and that’s another LIE for which you got BUSTED big time. An iPhone lasts 5 years or 6 years if we use it very carefully and also have battery replaced after 3 years. Android phone (from 2012 quality) 6+ years work cheyyadam enti LYING desperately to cover your boo boos kakapothe? Don’t embarrass yourself. Nobody is naive here except you!

Are you a chartered accountant, industrial designer, marketer or C level executive? You don’t have the requisite qualifications or expertise to rule out iPhones are overpriced. That is DUMB and is exactly what trolls do like experts. You get what you pay for, not just the phone but also decades of inventions, innovations, R&D, software, timely updates, solid platform, cool app collection, seamless ecosystem, beauty, quality, durability, security, privacy, peace of mind...

It is annoying when people behave like experts when they don’t know what they are talking or advising wrongly, especially when you bought an iPhone for your father and advising others here not to buy it!! So many people were commenting what you were saying was wrong but you were still continuing your pointless arguments. You want us to “agree” with you?? Everyone makes mistakes. A wise person knows when to back off graciously when being wrong Otherwise you come across as being an arrogant and it backfires like it did here

Apple slave lol

Your batch is invading Capitol Hill......akkade unnava? lol

16 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Mee intloney unnaru gaa iphone fans. 
neeku iphone gift ichinollu. Nuvvu iphone gift ichina mee thatha. Poyi vallani anuko gorrey ani. I mean sheep.

$ store lo dresses, hand bags dorukuthayi.  Naa opinion avi $1 ki full worth. Please use them from now on.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Your words demonstrate your inability to defend are argue in a healthy manner instead of calling names. I am responsible person and value money, those who dont value money will lose big in long run.

How is buying iphone to grand father for just making phone calls is considered “valuing money”

plz stop ur preaching.

• Upvote 1

naa deggara iphone 5S inka working... but IOS support dobbindhi..

evaro annaru "iPhone - like a Lease",    Others - " Like a own" - I Agree

just kind a check-a-mate to decide

1 hour ago, krishnaaa said:

Apple slave lol

Your batch is invading Capitol Hill......akkade unnava? lol

Clueless fandroid who thinks upto date hardware is more important than upto date software. Lol Is that all you got for argument?? You sound like a VILLAGER who couldn’t get through high school and came to US with fake certificates!

If you like android just say you like it and nobody cares. There is absolutely NO need to bash Or criticize Apple  to look good (when you are WRONG and not qualified to talk about product pricing) like Samsung does in their cheap commercial ads mocking Apple only to end up embarrassing themselves later publicly by just copying what Apple did. Inka neeku Korean Samsung ki enti difference?? Moham bagoleka addam pagala gottadanta yenakatiki neelanti vadevado ugly fellow

have you ever seen Apple users trolling on android??? We have better things to do with the super cool app collection on iOS than trolling on android. Grow up

1 hour ago, kidney said:

naa deggara iphone 5S inka working... but IOS support dobbindhi..

evaro annaru "iPhone - like a Lease",    Others - " Like a own" - I Agree

just kind a check-a-mate to decide

Support is the same situation (or worse) with any manufacturer. Just use it for as long as you can. You got great RETURNS on it from using it for 8 years. Congrats!

2 hours ago, Vaampire said:

How is buying iphone to grand father for just making phone calls is considered “valuing money”

plz stop ur preaching.

India lo baga panikostayi show off cheyya daniki status symbol ki rich wealthy ani dabba vayinchu kovadaniki. Typical Hypocrisy

2 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Mee intloney unnaru gaa iphone fans. 
neeku iphone gift ichinollu. Nuvvu iphone gift ichina mee thatha. Poyi vallani anuko gorrey ani. I mean sheep.

$ store lo dresses, hand bags dorukuthayi.  Naa opinion avi $1 ki full worth. Please use them from now on.

At that time Android phones were at budding stage. Use common sense.

• Haha 1