Leave brand mania and become wise

Daaarling

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Samsung s3 vachindi 2012 lo. Same year iPhone 5 vachindi.  Appatlo att vaadu $50 ichevadu ee phones ni upgrade ki. Unlocked price 549 or 599. Max 50 diff. 

May be Mee friend 2014/15 lo konnaremo s3.  Daanini latest iPhone tho compare chesi cheap price Ani brama lo unnaremo

Do your research properly

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Samsung s3 vachindi 2012 lo. Same year iPhone 5 vachindi.  Appatlo att vaadu $50 ichevadu ee phones ni upgrade ki. Unlocked price 549 or 599. Max 50 diff. 

May be Mee friend 2014/15 lo konnaremo s3.  Daanini latest iPhone tho compare chesi cheap price Ani brama lo unnaremo

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE !!

you caught her lying red handed

1 minute ago, SGB said:

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE !!

you caught her lying red handed

Look at my iphone, I am classy, I am rich, believe me I go with the trend....... criesssss all over

42 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Abboo meeru Ambani mari mee accounts hack chesi crores of rupees dochukovadaaniki. I do not buy phones on plan I just buy outright which has value for money. I look into functionality and performance I dont want to be a slave of any eco system and work according to their terms.

I just put my hands in my pockets and started walking and don’t know where I’m going :(

identity theft ayyedaka theliyadu ayyaka thelusthadi adento etla life ruin chestundo.

We keep telling you nobody needs your advice but you keep arguing. Do you think people who made it to US need advice from a VILLAGER like you on what phone to buy?? Do you need to advise people “if you overspend on stuff, you will lose out on other things” ?????? You are treating people like little school kids. You are naive and dumb confirmed

On 1/5/2021 at 6:17 PM, Daaarling said:

Look at my iphone, I am classy, I am rich, believe me I go with the trend....... criesssss all over

FYI nobody is showing off their stupid phone is USA as status symbol or wealth except YOU!! Nobody cares even if you have a Ferrari or a yacht or own a multimillion dollar mansion. You are not getting it. Nobody cares what you have in US. You still talk about status, class, trend, rich, crores, addadari incomes like a VILLAGER from India

12 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

india lo cheap labor batch thoughts avi......nuvu alanea unav ga 

ikkada iphone antea rich classy ani yavaru chepparu neeku??? demgalem raja neelanti heerifukolani asalu 

PS: trend aaa CITI_c$y

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SGB said:

I just put my hands in my pockets and started walking and don’t know where I’m going :(

identity theft ayyedaka theliyadu ayyaka thelusthadi adento etla life ruin chestundo.

We keep telling you nobody needs your advice but you keep arguing. Do you think people who made it to US need advice on what phone to buy?? Do you need to advise people “if you overspend on stuff, you will lose out on other things” ?????? You are treating people like little school kids. You are naive and dumb confirmed

In my view one should value money even if it is one dollar spend wisely. I have some respect and value others so I am not calling you Dumb. 

1 minute ago, kasi said:

india lo cheap labor batch thoughts avi......nuvu alanea unav ga 

ikkada iphone antea rich classy ani yavaru chepparu neeku??? demgalem raja neelanti heerifukolani asalu 

Kondaru anthe US ochina mararu same LABOR mentality maintain chestaru rupees lone matladtharu. They never learn anything but try to advise/teach others on what to buy. Mud people mud brains

Your Language and your attitude shows what kind of brought up you guys had. I have presented my view in a decent manner you can counter it in a decent way instead of degrading yourself.

8 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

In my view one should value money even if it is one dollar spend wisely. I have some respect and value others so I am not calling you Dumb. 

OF COURSE you are calling EVERYONE here DUMB by giving your naive and stupid pieces of advice even after we tell you nobody needs your labor class advice. Why do we have to listen to your nonsense advising others to spend dollar wisely???????? Are you our momma?