Leave brand mania and become wise

Daaarling

On 12/28/2020 at 4:03 PM, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

I don't agree that android works only 3 years. I have an s2 which works fine. Iphone 6 years aaa. 2 years ke santhakellina phones unnay. Again as I mentioned in first page. Iphone hardware quality is top notch. No android manuf can beat it. But iOS sucks big time. Apple is keeping it's user base by showing off its limitations.

No matter what everyone says iOS is very inferior compared to android. I don't care who the fk agrees or disagrees. Now take off your sheep coat and read the thread again. 

iphones are a success because of iOS and iOS users think android sucks big time because there is no good app collection. it even has malware, spyware and FCC even warned people about malware and spyware on android.

it's just a stupid phone right? you make calls, send texts, take photos/videos, use apps... if it is good at doing what it is supposed to do, what else do you want? do you want a washer dryer built into it?

21 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

No way.

Samsungs are usually much much cheaper than Apple.

Don't look at MRP.....you get better deals.

And No eco system. 

Also, Apple hardware is basically overhyped.

For people using Iphone for 6 years.

Lets say for argument sake, android lasts only 3 years.....you can buy a brand new android phone that is comparable to 3 year old iphone for 50$ lol

dude, it has been reviewed and documented iphone camera is the best. their faceID introduced years ago is still 2-3 years ahead of competition as of now and copycats are just playing catch up.

yeah, they will also sell you one android phone for just one dollar and give a second one for free because they are desperate to capture the market and haven't succeeded for over a decade! low price doesn't mean quality.

11 minutes ago, SGB said:

iOS users think android sucks big time because there is no good app collection. it even has malware, spyware and FCC even warned people about malware and spyware on android.

it's just a stupid phone right? you make calls, send texts, take photos/videos, use apps... if it is good at doing what it is supposed to do, what else do you want? do you want a washer dryer built into it?

No good app? Lol.. you think iphone doesn't have malware. There are many apps on ios store which had malware like android store. Some latest androids can't be rooted but ios 14 is jailbroken.

Whatever you said a stupid phone does has more flexibility in android than ios. iOS is closed as apple wants more control and make users not leave their eco system. Fk it. You can't even use your own default mail app or browser. That tells the fk apple is doing. If you still support ios don't even bother debating as I'm not interested

10 minutes ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

No good app? Lol.. you think iphone doesn't have malware. There are many apps on ios store which had malware like android store. Some latest androids can't be rooted but ios 14 is jailbroken.

Whatever you said a stupid phone does has more flexibility in android than ios. iOS is closed as apple wants more control and make users not leave their eco system. Fk it. You can't even use your own default mail app or browser. That tells the fk apple is doing. If you still support ios don't even bother debating as I'm not interested

yeah right, this discussion on this forum is going to change the facts, make a HUGE difference in the phone world and change the users preferences

11 minutes ago, SGB said:

yeah right, this discussion on this forum is going to change the facts, make a HUGE difference in the phone world and change the users preferences

Google is paying billions $$ to apple just for keeping google search in iphone. That explains a lot..

Some of the features are implemented by OEM’s(like finger print, face match and bluetooth stack). Which makes android exp kind of different with different OEM’s. Some people like this but i dont. 

android wear is built on top of android os.. samsung already got rid of it in few models and using their own OS.

now android automotive(only infotainment system) is being build using the same android OS. I think volvo shipped cars with it in europe. Reviews choodali ela unnayo. 

even pixel has its own issues. 

this is where apple takes a big lead. Complete ecosystem. Google/android failed in this.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, SGB said:

You stay with your beliefs. I'm not interested in changing anyone's opinions.

15 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Google is paying billions $$ to apple just for keeping google search in iphone. That explains a lot..

Some of the features are implemented by OEM’s(like finger print, face match and bluetooth stack). Which makes android exp kind of different with different OEM’s. Some people like this but i dont. 

android wear is built on top of android os.. samsung already got rid of it in few models and using their own OS.

now android automotive(only infotainment system) is being build using the same android OS. I think volvo shipped cars with it in europe. Reviews choodali ela unnayo. 

even pixel has its own issues. 

this is where apple takes a big lead. Complete ecosystem. Google/android failed in this.

correct. some people don't know or understand or admit facts. they don't even understand android will collapse under the weight of its own fragmentation, malware and spyware. ios is closed but its apps get scrutinized, vetted, reviewed, approved/rejected and any misbehaving apps are taken down. not so with android. just ask FCC

3 minutes ago, SGB said:

correct. some people don't know or understand or admit facts. they don't even understand android will collapse under the weight of its own fragmentation, malware and spyware. ios is closed but its apps get scrutinized, vetted, reviewed, approved/rejected and any misbehaving apps are taken down. not so with android. just ask FCC

Agreed. People who don't know what they are doing should stick with ios. That's best. 

2 minutes ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Agreed. People who don't know what they are doing should stick with ios. That's best. 

agreed. android is a niche minority which will never be as successful as ios.

you mean you know better than FCC ?? haha

2 minutes ago, SGB said:

agreed. android is a niche minority which will never be as successful as ios.

you mean you know better than FCC ?? haha

Anything goes with fcc based on money. I'm not here to debate heads . Just go with your fking beliefs and stop bragging about your knowledge when you don't even know what you are debating. Blocked and ignored. 

3 minutes ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Anything goes with fcc based on money. I'm not here to debate heads . Just go with your fking beliefs and stop bragging about your knowledge when you don't even know what you are debating. Blocked and ignored. 

goes to show how naive you are!

blocked and ignored.

12 minutes ago, SGB said:

Ios review process next level assalu. Sachinattu anni companies ios subscriptions vadutharu subscriptions ki. No other way. 
apple will not bend to anyone. 2016 san bruno incident lo govt ki mid finger choopinchindi

1 minute ago, SGB said:

goes to show how naive you are!

blocked and ignored.

Fun fact: i know 2 folks who are leads in android org at google. Both of them use iphone for personal use😀😀😀

Blind app lo kooda chaala sarlu chepparu android team lo pani cheseyvallu

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Kashtapadi sampadinche vaadiki both are same. Addadaarilo sampadinche vaadike show off ekkuva untundi. Passion unnavaaru different category.

I dont agree. Rondu kashtapade konukuntaru evadanna free ga istunnada emanna ?  Not all buy for showoff and there is nothing to show off in a bloody phone. Nothing is worth showing off especially things . US lo IT lo kuda addadarilo sampadistara? Asalu mana generation ki chance unda? Ento i dont get it.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, KismisKumar said:

First learn how to answer to the question lk, don’t beat round the bush motherpucker 

Madyalo ochi nee langa lifting entra mada fellow. Chal pakkaki dengey. Pakodi na kodaka. Blocked and ignored.