Leave brand mania and become wise

Daaarling

1 hour ago, Daaarling said:

I understand, stick to iphone it is good for calling and text messaging and very easy to use. Infact I gifted one for my Grand father.

Yup....thats what it is good for.😂

13 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Reported to admin 

Go back and read my posts. I have never admitted what you are implying.

I never had any issue with my Android phones.

But I have had multiple issues with my iphone and ipad. They suddenly slowed down, got turned off and weren't usable.

Reported to admin!

yeah, we will believe that you OWNED an iPhone and iPad and “they had turned off and weren’t usable” LOL. And this coming from a cheapo fandroid troll who is looking for FREE phones!

up to date software and up to date o/s is MORE important than up to date hardware ani evaranna ee troll gaadiki gaddetandra. How is up to date hardware going to stop and prevent malware and spyware? Ee matram concept lekunda IT lo etla pani chestaro thelidu. Karma. Pity!

12 hours ago, Vaampire said:

First let me clear one thing. 

Android is just a software. Hardware upto date aney concept ey ledhu. It all depends on oem's like Samsung, lg, htc on what hardware u use. Some use better chips and some mediocre.  On the other hand, apple ships both hardware & software.  Pixel is an exception.

Second thing... More than 90% of iPhones currently running have latest iOS.. less than 10% Android phones have latest Android version. Daaniki reason already cheppina previous pages lo. 

Aa matram basic concept kuda ledu aa fandroid troll gaadiki. He thinks he is going to change the world with this stupid thread on this forum that was already discussed for millions of times by cheapo fandroid trolls elsewhere bashing Apple and attacking Apple fans. Just look at those desperate and cheap Samsung commercials making fun of Apple and then they end up doing just what Apple did eventually by copying Apple because copying is all they can do.

17 hours ago, Daaarling said:

The specifications, performance and functionality of iphone is far less than Android phones. Bluetooth,Camera on Samsung,Oneplus,Sony and pixel are far superior than iphone. Download and upload of media and browsing speed is excellent on Android. Unlike iphone, Android has no issues in transferring data between PC and phone or phone to phone.

No one can help people who are obsessed with the brands and false prestige.

NONE of the hardware specs you are boasting are going to stop or prevent malware and spyware that infested android. Apple knows it. We know it. Fandroids don’t. Period.

you don’t even know iphones have the best camera.

All devices work fast when they are new. You are comparing your old 8 year iPhone that might have slowed down from aging with you new android phone. That’s like comparing a 20 year old car with a brand new car. Are you really so DUMB?? Talk about browsing speed on your shiny android phone (paper weight) after one year.

at least know what you are talking so you don’t get laughed at. If you don’t know how to transfer data to pc or to another phone, you don’t know a lot! It is annoying when mud people with mud brains start talking and advising others on what technology and platform to use ha ha

10 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Transferring data between PC to phone. Inka akkadey unnara. 

Bluetooth better annav choodu.. aa okka maata tho naa chethulu pocket lo pettukoni vellipothunna... 

she couldn’t figure out how to transfer data between pc and phone haha.

she doesn’t know iPhones use Bluetooth 5.0 because she never had an iPhone.

10 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Simple data transfer ki kuda itunes kavali, bluetooth issues are known to everyone

Ee zamana la unnav?

if you don’t know how to transfer data and files between pc without using iTunes in this day and age, we don’t know what else to say. You must be still living  in a cave and hunting animals and eating rotten raw meat. Just crawl out of your cave the world has progressed centuries ahead of you! You just wasted the hosting bandwidth on this forum with this stupid thread. Neeko dandam!

9 hours ago, Daaarling said:

FYI I had iphone for 8 years, I was like you before but now realised that I was not correct.

8 years and you still could not learn how to use it efficiently??

Even 5 year old kids know more than you know haha

8 hours ago, Daaarling said:

I understand, stick to iphone it is good for calling and text messaging and very easy to use. Infact I gifted one for my Grand father.

Some of the coolest iOS apps will NEVER get ported to android due to its terrible lag. We take pity on you fandroids when you literally BEG in comments of those cool apps on YouTube begging developers when those apps will be ported to android. Not happening!

there are millions of diehard fandroids who switched to Apple and are happy and they are not going back to android ever.

just live in your malware and spyware sh!thole and the device with out dated o/s and apps and be happy. Evari pichi vallaku anandam.

just ask FCC who issued warnings to public about malware and spyware on android. What a SHAME for a platform!

Edited by SGB

10 hours ago, Vaampire said:

FYI, I bought Android phone few years back. Couldn't use it for one day and returned it within 30 days.

Same here. I couldn’t use a flagship android phone even for a day. It is a sh!tty and ugly o/s and the phones are ugly AF too. Vaatni design chesina vaadni shoot chesi pareyyali !

i didn’t return it to the store. I just took out my sledge hammer and let it do its job (crushed into a million pieces and it took just one strike). I had the best satisfaction in my life scooping the million pieces and dumping it into the trash can that’s where it belonged.

i would dump my girlfriend if she uses android or even talks about it! Because that makes her the most boring, lousy, ugly and unattractive person I ever met.

33 minutes ago, SGB said:

Same here. I couldn’t use a flagship android phone for even a day.

i didn’t return it to the store. I just took out my sledge hammer and let it do its job (crushed into a million pieces with just one strike). I had the best satisfaction in my life scooping the million pieces and dumping it into the trash can that’s where it belonged.

i would dump my girlfriend if she uses android or even talks about it! Because that makes her the most boring and lousy person I ever met.

Anyways no girl wants to have a boyfriend who doesn't use his brain

42 minutes ago, SGB said:

Some of the coolest iOS apps will NEVER get ported to android due to its terrible lag. We take pity on you fandroids when you literally BEG in comments of those apps on YouTube begging when those apps will be ported to android. Not happening!

there are millions of diehard fandroids who switched to Apple and they are not going back to android ever.

just live in your malware and spyware sh!thole and the device with out dated o/s and apps and be happy. Evari pichi vallaku anandam.

You got seriously offended, it is just a phone and not a measure of your status

On 1/5/2021 at 1:22 AM, Daaarling said:

Anyways no girl wants to have a boyfriend who doesn't use his brain

no boy wants a gf who cannot learn how to use an iPhone in 8 years!

If you have a boyfriend what are you doing here at 3 am??

5 hours ago, Daaarling said:

You got seriously offended, it is just a phone and not a measure of your status

nope, you got terribly embarrassed and butt hurt with your silly thread and naive comments 

US lo undi inka “status” and “show off” and “addadari incomes” gurunchi nuv talking ante I’m done with you because you are a hypocrite who belongs in India. Neeku android ee perfect match! You don’t deserve Apple devices.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Cool. I hope ur grand father will use it better than you.

Continue using ur Android phone. Nee lanti vallaki iPhone waste ley.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Yup....thats what it is good for.😂

Your mocking smilies look like those cheap, desperate Samsung commercials mocking Apple to fool people (and then they copy Apple anyways). Apple users are not stupid like fandroids and you are not going to change anyone’s opinions with your posts. Even some fandroids here may convert to Apple by looking at your silly comments. Obviously you don’t even know the kind of cool app collection and ecosystem on iOS.  Android phones are the ones that are ok only for only making calls, texting and photos because cool app collection and ecosystem are nonexistent!