UMA Telugu Traveller

JackSeal

1 hour ago, SGB said:

Youtube takes. 45% cut. You have pay taxes and cover your expenses on the remaining money. If you are looking to make 100K, your revenue should be over 180K pre tax. Why can’t you just do an IT job and earn over 100K?

Revenue is based on CPM (cost per thousand views), content category and from where the viewers are watching videos, if audience is mostly from India, rates are very low like 50 cents to 1 dollar per million views. If audience is from a Africa, it is even much lower. Views from USA earn most dollars like 2 dollars to 8 dollars or even more in some categories because advertisers pay more to target US audience. Tech channels make more. Some Finance channels make even more than 40 dollars per million views. Income cannot be calculated based on just views.

Numbers on socialblade are inflated, ridiculous and based purely on views and doesn’t take into consideration the geography of viewers or content category or copyrights. If a channel is uploading copyrighted content of others like cover songs, all the income goes to copyright holders because of copyright claims and not the channel owner. But socialblade reports all income as earned by the channel. If some of the videos are copyrighted, the income from those videos goes to copyright holders and income from rest of the channel’s own content goes to channel owner. Here too socialblade cannot differentiate the actual income for the channel owner. Also socialblade cannot and does not calculate based on category or viewer geography.

youtube as a career is a bumpy ride as income is not consistent even if the views are the same across months because ad rates can go up or down, viewers geography may differ or number of ads may go down between months or YT serving more skippable ads. You may make 100K in one month and then 40K next month. If you take a break, your channel will go down kapoot! There is always a risk of losing your channel due to some issues. Why can’t you just do an IT job and earn over 100K consistently?? You cannot count on it to run a family.

And nuvvu cheppina 1M views ki 50 cents is not true. Okasari youtube lo com by country ani chudu neeke ardam avtundi...@3$%

2 hours ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Lol, I’m talking about every youtuber. the person in discussion here is uma Telugu traveller who has passed 10th class and working in mali making 35 K indian rupees. Some other user said he made a bad choice leaving his job and trying youtube as full time. All im trying to tell him is he is making more than 35k indian rupees considering his subscribers and views that is all..

No you don’t know what you are talking about.

I’m talking about every YouTuber

3 hours ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Neeku matter teliyakunda nee dagarra unna information pass chestunnav..@3$%

Nuv income is based on views ani and socialblade mention chesunappude ardham ayyindi, you don’t know sh!t about how youtube works. How would socialblade know how much StreetByte makes after the silly monks MCN takes their cut??. Half baked knowledge is dangerous!

inka aa smiley endukanta?

2 hours ago, Tesla_Elon said:

And nuvvu cheppina 1M views ki 50 cents is not true. Okasari youtube lo com by country ani chudu neeke ardam avtundi...@3$%

India lo many youtubers make 50-100 cents per 1000 views. Africa lo inka thakkuva because of poverty and poor buying power viewers have for advertisers. For the same reason TikTok will never succeed because it is targeted for young audience who have less buying power. CPM is based on category and viewer geography which you don’t know. Tech channels ki konchem ekkuva vuntay. But not everyone does tech content. And not everyone has the skill to create content so they upload lousy content and end up with lousy CPM. US lo ne 3 dollar average CPM why would they pay the same rates in India? Edo oka tech channel CPM choosi inka ade real CPM for everyone anukuntunnav.

I know where to find income of youtubers you don’t need to tell me how to find it on YouTube  ha ha. Don’t embarrass yourself with smilies dude. It shows your sense of insecurity and false confidence.

8 minutes ago, SGB said:

Nuv income is based on views ani and socialblade mention chesunappude ardham ayyindi, you don’t know sh!t about how youtube works. Half baked knowledge is dangerous!

inka aa smily endukanta?

Low okasari na reply motham chudu including others replies u will under What i said. Other user said his views are decreased drastically and he will not even make more than 35k indian rupees. Thats when i took the example of social balde danilo kuda least income number chuskunna he make more than that. That is what i was explaining.. nee 1M views ki 50 cents annapude ardam iyindi nee youtube revenue pina nee knowledge ento. As i said earlier just youtube go search for how much youtube pays per view in every country then u can call me knowledge as half baked..@3$%

16 minutes ago, SGB said:

Thats a typo

6 minutes ago, SGB said:

India lo many youtubers make 50-100 paise per 1000 views. Africa lo inka thakkuva because of poverty and poor buying power viewers have for advertisers. For the same reason TikTok will never succeed because it is targeted for young audience who have less buying power. CPM is based on category and viewer geography which you don’t know. Tech channels ki konchem ekkuva vuntay. But not everyone does tech content. And not everyone has the skill to create content so they upload lousy content and end up with lousy CPM. US lo ne 3 dollar average CPM why would they pay the same rates in India?

I know where to find income of youtubers you don’t need to tell me how to find it on YouTube  ha ha. Don’t embarrass yourself with smilies dude. It shows your sense of insecurity and false confidence.

If you where to search. You would have corrected what u said.. 1M views ki 50 cents anta. I know the subject so im laughing at your knowledge... youtube chudakunda malla neeku telisinde correct anukunte nee istam inka...

Nee kosam add chesa chusko... 2.12 india...@3$%

11 minutes ago, SGB said:

India lo many youtubers make 50-100 paise per 1000 views. Africa lo inka thakkuva because of poverty and poor buying power viewers have for advertisers. For the same reason TikTok will never succeed because it is targeted for young audience who have less buying power. CPM is based on category and viewer geography which you don’t know. Tech channels ki konchem ekkuva vuntay. But not everyone does tech content. And not everyone has the skill to create content so they upload lousy content and end up with lousy CPM. US lo ne 3 dollar average CPM why would they pay the same rates in India? Edo oka tech channel CPM choosi inka ade real CPM for everyone anukuntunnav.

False confidence endi babu pina na reply was exclusive for uma youtube channel nuvvu antha youtube vallani kalipi 100k earn cheyochu job cheste antunnav akakda discussion is about uma how left his 35k INR job to become youtuber and other user said it was his mistake and he should have left his job ani.. so im explaining him he would be making more than 35K INR ani using that views showed in social balde and his no of subscribers...

neeku ekkada discussion edo teliyakunda polo mani neeku unna youtube knowledge erikisthr adi ee discussion lo set kadu... chill and relax..

India lo many youtubers make 50-100 cents per 1000 views. Africa lo inka thakkuva because of poverty and poor buying power viewers have for advertisers. For the same reason TikTok will never succeed because it is targeted for young audience who have less buying power. CPM is based on category and viewer geography which you don’t know. Tech channels ki konchem ekkuva vuntay. But not everyone does tech content. And not everyone has the skill to create content so they upload lousy content and end up with lousy CPM. US lo ne 3 dollar average CPM why would they pay the same rates in India? Edo oka tech channel CPM choosi inka ade real CPM for everyone anukuntunnav.

@3$% per million views kastha 1000 views chesava ee gap lo?? @3$%

if you are basing your knowledge on that video, ROFL is on you because he doesn’t even mention which category.

india 2.12, It is probably tech category as I already said tech channels make a bit more. Not every channel makes those rates.

USA 26.72, which category dude? Not even MrBeast makes that kind of CPM.

Hong Kong 47.09, that kind of CPM is earned by Graham Stephan in US who has one of the the highest CPM in finance category.

Again,revenue is not based just on views, category and viewer geography dictate the rates. Let that sink into your brain first.

if youtube pays those rates as per your video, everyone will quit their jobs because getting just a million views will earn almost 50K and they can create at least 2-3 videos every week! Million views is not a big deal for many youtubers.

13 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

@3$% per million views kastha 1000 views chesava ee gap lo?? @3$%

CPM = cost per thousand it was already mentioned on my previous comment inside brackets. Million is a typo just like your typo. And I’m not using cheap smilies like you

1 minute ago, SGB said:

if you are basing your knowledge on that video, ROFL is on you because he doesn’t even mention which category.

india 2.12, It is probably tech category as I already said tech channels make a bit more. Not every channel makes those rates.

USA 26.72, which category dude? Not even MrBeast makes that kind of CPM.

Hong Kong 47.09, that kind of CPM is earned by Graham Stephan in US who has one of the the highest CPM in finance category.

Again,revenue is not based just on views, category and viewer geography dictate the rates. Let that sink into your brain first.

if youtube pays those rates as per your video, everyone will quit their jobs because getting just a million views will earn almost 50K and they can create at least 2-3 videos every week! Million views is not a big deal for many youtubers.

Lol, inka nee istam neekosam 

Edi chudu nayana neeke ardam avtundi valla views enni valla subscribers enni ani.. all im saying is decent views and subscribers unte 35K INR is easy ani nuvvu cheppina adsense value fluctuate avtundi, geographical viewership ki change untundi ani i already accepted. U can keep keep you rofl with you bro.. he is a youtuber and ahh video thana analytics chupistute he told. I don’t have a channel i dont know that too... okasari chudu neke ardam avtundi what im trying to say ani