UMA Telugu Traveller

JackSeal

6 minutes ago, SGB said:

if you are basing your knowledge on that video, ROFL is on you because he doesn’t even mention which category.

india 2.12, It is probably tech category as I already said tech channels make a bit more. Not every channel makes those rates.

USA 26.72, which category dude? Not even MrBeast makes that kind of CPM.

Hong Kong 47.09, that kind of CPM is earned by Graham Stephan in US who has one of the the highest CPM in finance category.

Again,revenue is not based just on views, category and viewer geography dictate the rates. Let that sink into your brain first.

if youtube pays those rates as per your video, everyone will quit their jobs because getting just a million views will earn almost 50K and they can create at least 2-3 videos every week! Million views is not a big deal for many youtubers.

You should keep you brain clam and see the info and then decide who needs to sink what...

Just now, Tesla_Elon said:

Lol, inka nee istam neekosam 

Edi chudu nayana neeke ardam avtundi valla views enni valla subscribers enni ani.. all im saying is decent views and subscribers unte 35K INR is easy ani nuvvu cheppina adsense value fluctuate avtundi, geographical viewership ki change untundi ani i already accepted. U can keep keep you rofl with you bro.. he is a youtuber and ahh video thana analytics chupistute he told. I don’t have a channel i dont know that too... okasari chudu neke ardam avtundi what im trying to say ani

I’m not going to watch the silly videos you are referring because you don’t know what kind of fake videos people create showing fake incomes for views as people flock to such videos to find how much they can make. Such youtube income videos get millions of views

Just now, SGB said:

I’m not going to watch the silly videos you are referring because you don’t know what kind of fake videos people create showing fake incomes for views as people flock to such videos to find how much they can make. Such youtube income videos get millions of views

Haha, god bless you then.. take care

1 minute ago, SGB said:

392k views nothing near million@3$%

28 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

392k views nothing near million@3$%

Edo oka video ni pattukuni ade great example of youtube income video ante ela??

check out others like Shelby Church with 100% transparency and over million views with about $3.5 CPM and also including Kevin David $47 CPM for longer video with more ads and her friend’s breakup video with $2 CPM for million views.

https://www.youtube.com/user/teenmakeuptips

do not trust videos from India showing their incomes.

23 hours ago, BattalaSathi said:

idhi absolutely correct baa..."idhigo pedha building" "idhigo daani kane pedha building" "idhigo beach lo naa pillalu playing..entha baavunnaro kadha...." ane sodhi kaakunda Africa which people don't usually cover chesaadu choodu adhi I liked it.  And edava over action emi ledu...very natural in his presentation and the way he greets people too...brother/sister anukuntoo, he seems very genuine/honest.  I like his videos.  Covid lo kooda dhairyamgaa travel chesesthunnadu.  I hope he covers more African countries and may be middle east next (Israel etc.).  Best of luck to him!

True 😂

1 hour ago, SGB said:

Edo oka video ni pattukuni ade great example of youtube income video ante ela??

check out others like Shelby Church with 100% transparency and over million views with about $3.5 CPM and also including Kevin David $47 CPM for longer video with more ads and her friend’s breakup video with $2 CPM for million views.

https://www.youtube.com/user/teenmakeuptips

do not trust videos from India showing their incomes.

Haha, nenu add chesina first link is not from india. Social blade is not indian website.. i did not watch all three videos but 1st video is all about how differently people make money based on views ani undi. I have already said to you earlier that each video generates different incomes based on ads, geographical location viewership and viewership time i dont know what less these video say more than what i have already accepted...

On 2/1/2021 at 11:01 AM, kittaya said:

USA, UK evaraina chupistharu... AFRICA chuoopinchadameee magic.... man... 

he looks like common man in video, unlike USA,UK videos with asian paints

common man connected to common people in the world

Can you recommend a telugu youtuber who actually explored North America (US/Canada/Mexico) ??  Who actually has a good content on their channel please let me know.. Thanks

23 hours ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Haha, nenu add chesina first link is not from india. Social blade is not indian website.. i did not watch all three videos but 1st video is all about how differently people make money based on views ani undi. I have already said to you earlier that each video generates different incomes based on ads, geographical location viewership and viewership time i dont know what less these video say more than what i have already accepted...

I’m not addressing about Uma Telugu Traveller but addressing your vague statements on ad revenue and also addressing all youtubers.

You did not talk about content category, viewer geography, etc for ad revenue (until I educated you about them) and you went on a tangent quoting socialblade for a channel’s income. If a channel is using others’ copyrighted content and not making any ad revenue from them, socialblade doesn’t know it. It also doesn’t know about video category, viewer geography, video lengths, number of ads displayed on each video, cut by MCNs like silly monks, etc. Revenue numbers on socialblade are always blown out of proportions and incorrect in a big way. The only reliable source that knows a channel’s actual ad revenue is youtube and YT doesn’t reveal them to 3rd parties.

and you referred to a video showing worldwide CPMs that are WWWAY OFF from the normal rates without even showing the video categories. Screenshots and figures are usually manipulated by editing the HTML in the Browser’s Inspector to gain more views. Many people think  MrBeast makes about 8 dollars CPM even though his is not a tech channel and Pew Die Pie makes just a couple of bucks CPM. So the video you referred and socialblade are both not reliable sources even though they are not Indian.

Pro youtubers and influencers don’t depend on youtube ad revenue alone. They have sponsorships, brand deals, affiliations, courses, PDFs, products of their own to sell, merchandise, tours/shows, Paid Memberships (Youtube Join button), podcasts, Medium articles, Patreon/PayPal payments/donations, etc that make up more than 75% of their income while ad revenue from YouTube is barely 10-20% and is usually the smallest piece of the pie. Do you know audio podcasts and Medium articles make much more money than YouTube videos?

I thought silly smiley was your signature.

13 hours ago, Peter123 said:

passion: i;d not think so 

If you tell him that you wouldn't make any money with these african trips, he wouldn't come forward for it,..

He studied 10th grade, and had a decent job in africa water plant, since he was there he shot many videos of the african culture, he didn't exect he would become a youtube star in just 2 months with millions of followers, 

Greed called him now, he quit job to be a full time youtube money maker, but unfortunately his recent videos is not shedding anything to him..

seems he is a honest guy, but should not have quit just being dependent on youtube, this was a trap, he fell for it. 

His family also not rich, just mom and dad, farmers family, he is from tenali near guntur. 

In my opinion he should have kept that africa job, or atleast should not have made youtube as his source of income. 

Man millions of followers em kadu 382k subscribers getting decent views 280k more than 150k views its more than enough...Easily he can earn between 2 to 3 lakhs per month 

2 hours ago, Rendu said:

Can you recommend a telugu youtuber who actually explored North America (US/Canada/Mexico) ??  Who actually has a good content on their channel please let me know.. Thanks

good catch ala evaru kanapadaledhuuu naaku kooda... 

kaani mukkalu mukkalu ga boldu videoss unnayi mana daggaraaa

3 hours ago, kittaya said:

good catch ala evaru kanapadaledhuuu naaku kooda... 

kaani mukkalu mukkalu ga boldu videoss unnayi mana daggaraaa

Good content videos ante other than tech videos in telugu .... Naaku telisi aithe evaru leru .... 

7 hours ago, SGB said:

I’m not addressing about Uma Telugu Traveller but addressing your vague statements on ad revenue and also addressing all youtubers.

You did not talk about content category, viewer geography, etc for ad revenue (until I talked about them) and you went on a tangent quoting socialblade for a channel’s income. If a channel is using others’ copyrighted content and not making any ad revenue from them, socialblade doesn’t know it. It also doesn’t know about video category, viewer geography, video lengths, number of ads displayed on each video, cut by MCNs like silly monks, etc. Only fools will look at socialblade to figure out a channel’s income which is always blown out of proportions and incorrect in a big way. The only reliable source that knows a channel’s actual ad revenue is youtube and YT doesn’t reveal them to 3rd parties.

and you referred to a video showing worldwide CPMs that are WWWAY OFF from the normal rates without even showing the video categories. Screenshots and figures are usually manipulated by editing the HTML in the Browser’s Inspector to gain more views. Many people think  MrBeast makes about 8 dollars CPM even though his is not a tech channel and Pew Die Pie makes just a couple of bucks CPM. So the video you referred and socialblade are both not reliable sources even though they are not Indian.

Pro youtubers and influencers don’t depend on youtube ad revenue alone. They have sponsorships, brand deals, affiliations, courses, PDFs, products of their own to sell, merchandise, tours/shows, Paid Memberships (Youtube Join button), podcasts, Medium articles, Patreon/PayPal payments/donations, etc that make up more than 75% of their income while ad revenue from YouTube is barely 10-20% and is usually the smallest piece of the pie. Do you know audio podcasts and Medium articles make much more money than YouTube videos?

I thought silly smiley was your signature.

And agin the topic here in discussion was about uma and chimed in between without knowing the background and keep pouring all ur YouTube revenue knowledge which i already know.. if u don’t know the background and i guess ur comments will be vague since they dont fit the core discussion..

7 hours ago, Battu123 said:

Man millions of followers em kadu 382k subscribers getting decent views 280k more than 150k views its more than enough...Easily he can earn between 2 to 3 lakhs per month 

Chepthe vinte bane untundi vinatu kada