UMA Telugu Traveller

JackSeal

19 hours ago, Tesla_Elon said:

More self confidence for you right?@3$%()>>

I was mocking at your false confidence, you clown. People here have already seen from your emojis, smileys and mockery what your poor culture, poo poo circle and education level are!

you are worse than a useless fandroid, at least they bark for a few hours and go away but you are sticking to this thread even though you said you blocked me lol. Not man enough to stand by what you stated haha

1 hour ago, SGB said:

I was mocking at your false confidence, you clown. People here have already seen from your emojis, smileys and mockery what your poor culture, poo poo circle and education level are!

you are worse than a useless fandroid, at least they bark for a few hours and go away but you are sticking to this thread even though you said you blocked me lol. Not man enough to stand by what you stated haha

@3$% I know who the biggest clown is from you non sync discussion posts here and involving people are not related to thread go get a life dude. As i said i have blocked you... but notification pop up and i cant stop replying to ur useless mockery here... proves how dumb you are@3$% educated foole untaru ani vinna eppudu chustunna.  Poor and pathetic soul!!!!

13 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

@3$% I know who the biggest clown is from you non sync discussion posts here and involving people are not related to thread go get a life dude. As i said i have blocked you... but notification pop up and i cant stop replying to ur useless mockery here... proves how dumb you are@3$% educated foole untaru ani vinna eppudu chustunna.  Poor and pathetic soul!!!!

Dude, you have already admitted you don’t know sh!t. What else do you want?? The whole db knows you are the educated clown and an over smart arrogant. Period.

1 hour ago, SGB said:

Dude, you have already admitted you don’t know sh!t. What else do you want?? The whole db knows you are the educated clown and an over smart arrogant. Period.

@3$%yes i accepted that ur an educated clown who talks without knowing the actual discussion...and brings in people who are not involved.. thats tells me who the biggest clown here is... please continue your useless rant here im free for the weekend.. will sit back and laugh at your comments...()>>

On 2/1/2021 at 7:59 PM, BattalaSathi said:

idhi absolutely correct baa..."idhigo pedha building" "idhigo daani kane pedha building" "idhigo beach lo naa pillalu playing..entha baavunnaro kadha...." ane sodhi kaakunda Africa which people don't usually cover chesaadu choodu adhi I liked it.  And edava over action emi ledu...very natural in his presentation and the way he greets people too...brother/sister anukuntoo, he seems very genuine/honest.  I like his videos.  Covid lo kooda dhairyamgaa travel chesesthunnadu.  I hope he covers more African countries and may be middle east next (Israel etc.).  Best of luck to him!

BattalaSathi

21 hours ago, Tesla_Elon said:

@3$%yes i accepted that ur an educated clown who talks without knowing the actual discussion...and brings in people who are not involved.. thats tells me who the biggest clown here is... please continue your useless rant here im free for the weekend.. will sit back and laugh at your comments...()>>

You already admitted that you don’t know sh!t about how Youtube works. What else are you arguing over? Well, whatever makes you happy making vague false statements quoting socialblade for a channel’s income as your expertise clown boy! You are the official clown of afdb. Nenu kuda free ee weekend. Bring it... you over smart and over confident fool.

22 minutes ago, SGB said:

Whatever makes you happy making vague false statements as your expertise clown boy! You are the official clown of afdb. Nenu kuda free ee weekend. Bring it... you over smart and over confident fool.

@3$%most foolish and dumbest person i ever came across is you.. i guess i like to be a clown and self satisfy ur arrogant dumb brian by mud slinging on others...@3$%

sorry if it makes your butt hurt but that’s the truth...

On 1/31/2021 at 2:22 AM, JackSeal said:

Devudu Sammy ... like his channel ... very economical budget tho world ne chuttesthunnadu... mostly dependent on Telugu people who settled in that location for accommodation and food where ever he goes 

8:39

😨😰😰😰😰

1 hour ago, Tesla_Elon said:

@3$%most foolish and dumbest person i ever came across is you.. i guess i like to be a clown and self satisfy ur arrogant dumb brian by mud slinging on others...@3$%

sorry if it makes your butt hurt but that’s the truth...

You are but burnt because I proved you wrong and you are still behaving like an arrogant jerk. Get some help clown. You need it badly ha ha

18 minutes ago, SGB said:

You are but burnt because I proved you wrong and you are still behaving like an arrogant jerk. Get some help clown. You need it badly ha ha

Haha.. such a poor, disgusting and pathetic soul you are. All i think is you proved how dumb you are by bringing points without knowing actual discussion.. and by bringing in people who not involved. 
 I guess people call you a clown every day in your real life outside this afdb.. hence you like calling others here in virtual discussion board just to relieve your frustration!!! You are already in a stage where medical and psychological help even would not help you...@3$% go back to your pathetic cocoon life!!! Bayataki raaku raala tho kodatharu janalu pichodu ani@3$%

18 hours ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Haha.. such a poor, disgusting and pathetic soul you are. All i think is you proved how dumb you are by bringing points without knowing actual discussion.. and by bringing in people who not involved. 
 I guess people call you a clown every day in your real life outside this afdb.. hence you like calling others here in virtual discussion board just to relieve your frustration!!! You are already in a stage where medical and psychological help even would not help you...@3$% go back to your pathetic cocoon life!!! Bayataki raaku raala tho kodatharu janalu pichodu ani@3$%

tenor.gif?itemid=4742429

Is that all you got to say? I can refer to anybody I want to make my point. I compared you to cheapo fandroid trolls and said you are worse than them and I don’t need anybody’s permission for that, clown boy

This is not the first time someone has called you a clown, you have heard others call you even worse in the past many times and this is definitely not the last time because you are an over confident, over smart, arrogant jerk with a cheap character who refuse to reform yourself. You have a disgusting and miserable life and blame everybody but yourself. You don’t even know what you are arguing about pointlessly like a psycho JOKER after admitting yourself that you don’t know sh!t about how youtube works and also said you blocked me but keep arguing with me, ha ha. You don’t even have a point. Just crawl back under your rock.

Make an appointment with a highly qualified and experienced psychiatrist and get some serious mental help, you need it really, really badly.

(veedini evarikaina chupinchandi ra)

2 hours ago, SGB said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4742429

I can refer to anybody I want to make my point. I compared you to cheapo fandroid trolls and said you are worse than them and I don’t need anybody’s permission for that, clown.

This is not the first time someone has called you a clown, you have heard others call you even worse in the past many times and this is definitely not the last time because you are an over confident, over smart, arrogant jerk with a cheap character who refuse to reform yourself. You have a disgusting and miserable life and blame everybody but yourself. You don’t even know what you are arguing about pointlessly like a psycho JOKER after admitting yourself that you don’t know sh!t about how youtube works and also said you blocked me but keep arguing with me, ha ha. You don’t even have a point. Just crawl back under your rock.

Make an appointment with a highly qualified and experienced psychiatrist and get some serious mental help, you need it really, really badly.

Chepinde nee gurinchi malli malli cheppukoku . @3$%@3$%

2 hours ago, SGB said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4742429

I can refer to anybody I want to make my point. I compared you to cheapo fandroid trolls and said you are worse than them and I don’t need anybody’s permission for that, clown.

Nuvvu cheppina vatiki nuvvu perfect example.. baaaga frustration lo unnatu pothav rarey pothav adi thaginchu kokapothe... nuvvu evvariki chupinchukunna inka baagu padav ani ardam iypoyindi...

nuvvu entha manda bayata roju rallatho kodithe ela iypoyavo faafam ra rey nuvvu chustunte jaaali tho paatu navvu kida vastundi... po nanna poyi nee cocoon loki vellu... @3$%