new relationship

Tejas413

Idi real story , not a fake one. haters / non believers don't post. I need help in taking this relationship forward.

naku oka distant cousin vundi and chinnapudu we were vey close . close in a way that we had 3-4 times tiffins as well. after that i got married and settled down. After 5 yrs we met again.she remembers all the things that we did and still she  tried to be close with me. Recent ga tanani trip ki oppincha veldhamani. after 6 months she said ok and she did make sure that nthg should happen between us. I said ok but na cruel mind is thinking to take advantage of the trip. Ela proceed avvalo. we planned trip in august of this year with out any one knowing for 6 days.Point to be noted here is she had boyfriend too.

7 minutes ago, Tejas413 said:

Idi real story , not a fake one. haters / non believers don't post. I need help in taking this relationship forward.

naku oka distant cousin vundi and chinnapudu we were vey close . close in a way that we had 3-4 times tiffins as well. after that i got married and settled down. After 5 yrs we met again.she remembers all the things that we did and still she  tried to be close with me. Recent ga tanani trip ki oppincha veldhamani. after 6 months she said ok and she did make sure that nthg should happen between us. I said ok but na cruel mind is thinking to take advantage of the trip. Ela proceed avvalo. we planned trip in august of this year with out any one knowing for 6 days.Point to be noted here is she had boyfriend too.

Brahmi No Brain GIF - Brahmi NoBrain NotThinking GIFs....just leave her alone...you will repent forever bro...not healthy though...

• Upvote 2

nenu alane anukunna but can't control my feelings when i see her now.Actually nenu tanani pelli chesukovalsindi some how it didn't worked out as i married before and didn't waited for her. now the trip is to make some memories together as we both felt we missed each other.

1 minute ago, Tejas413 said:

nenu alane anukunna but can't control my feelings when i see her now.Actually nenu tanani pelli chesukovalsindi some how it didn't worked out as i married before and didn't waited for her. now the trip is to make some memories together as we both felt we missed each other.

Brahmi No Brain GIF - Brahmi NoBrain NotThinking GIFs...oddhu bro...odhiley...nee manchike chepthunna...chala consequences face chesthav future lo...

She is ready to go with you alone for 6 days. Adhi kooda evaraki theliyakunda. And you both had history. What are you asking? I still don't get.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Somedude said:

She is ready to go with you alone for 6 days. Adhi kooda evaraki theliyakunda. And you both had history. What are you asking? I still don't get.

Ante work out avuthada emanna issue avuthada ani thinking

4 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Inkendhuku spouses ni kuda theesukelli swap chusukondi ra 😂😂- sagam dharidhram vadhultadhi maaku. 

Enduku andi antha vetakaram. It is just we had past history and we are feeling now that we didn’t get married. Maa prema ni ardam chesukondi sir

7 minutes ago, Tejas413 said:

Control chesukuleeni andama bayya okasari eekkada pic veyyi chusi cheptham. Ayina marriage ayyaka ee langa eshalu enti bayya? thaniki boy friend vunndani cheptunnav. mee cousin place lo me wife vunte enti paristhte vadiley

14 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Brahmi No Brain GIF - Brahmi NoBrain NotThinking GIFs....just leave her alone...you will repent forever bro...not healthy though...

4s086h.gif?1403646236 shameless 

Just now, Tejas413 said:

Enduku andi antha vetakaram. It is just we had past history and we are feeling now that we didn’t get married. Maa prema ni ardam chesukondi sir

Dheennini prema ani maathram anaru Sir !! 

past is past bro - just move on with ur life, else it will bite you one day !!

• Upvote 1

Ask your wife bro. Only women can understand what other women thinks. I think she will have a sense that this is btw you and your cousin who are two individuals and does not need anyone's approval to do so. 

• Upvote 1