new relationship

Tejas413

simple bro. if you are kaama kukka do this

give hints like "appatlo we enjoyed a lot" , "sweet memories" ani

if she replies do you want again , inka cheppedi emundi "kummi hengu"

If I were you I will go along with wife , ask her to get BF too , have a healthy relation , 

many gals live with full hopes of husband only and once they know extra martial relation of husband , they cry for life

my wife tells me always "who else I have other than you in life" ani atleast thrice a day, thats it I dint and I wont touch another women in my life 

1 hour ago, Tejas413 said:

Idi real story , not a fake one. haters / non believers don't post. I need help in taking this relationship forward.

naku oka distant cousin vundi and chinnapudu we were vey close . close in a way that we had 3-4 times tiffins as well. after that i got married and settled down. After 5 yrs we met again.she remembers all the things that we did and still she  tried to be close with me. Recent ga tanani trip ki oppincha veldhamani. after 6 months she said ok and she did make sure that nthg should happen between us. I said ok but na cruel mind is thinking to take advantage of the trip. Ela proceed avvalo. we planned trip in august of this year with out any one knowing for 6 days.Point to be noted here is she had boyfriend too.

Already 3-4 times sandlu pisiki taggavu antunav, nekku malli suggestions enduku vaa..

evadu emanna anukondi vaa...i decided to go and try my luck there for 6 days. after that i can get out of this. vunnadi okka life , decided to enjoy and she feels the same.

15 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

simple bro. if you are kaama kukka do this

give hints like "appatlo we enjoyed a lot" , "sweet memories" ani

if she replies do you want again , inka cheppedi emundi "kummi hengu"

If I were you I will go along with wife , ask her to get BF too , have a healthy relation , 

many gals live with full hopes of husband only and once they know extra martial relation of husband , they cry for life

my wife tells me always "who else I have other than you in life" ani atleast thrice a day, thats it I dint and I wont touch another women in my life 

my wife tells me always "who else I have other than you in life" ani atleast thrice a day, thats it I dint and I wont touch another women in my life  ------- No way anyone can cheat if any wife tells like this on regular basis!!

See man nothing will happen jagan keeps on distributing free money to public and hike all charges....and earn good money through liquor and sand, all. Lands will be sold

Central is very happy with jagan, jagan giving every port and airport to adani in expense of telugu businessmen, mota bhai will protect him from cases, he will win again in 2024 even if tdp+bjp+jsp combined and rule upto 2029 , come back again to this db in 2029 and post anti jagan threads it may be useful for your favorite party

Meanwhile sharu and vijayaxx keeps on converting gorre cheddies no offence to hindu reddies

8 minutes ago, Tejas413 said:

evadu emanna anukondi vaa...i decided to go and try my luck there for 6 days. after that i can get out of this. vunnadi okka life , decided to enjoy and she feels the same.

oka big question - Intlo wife ki aa 6 days ela manage chestavu? emani cheppavu? malla eedio calls kuda vuntai ga madhyalo?

edaina cheyyi, kaani kachitanga protection maatram vaadaku. 

debbaki pregnent avvali.

then post new thread here, and ask us next steps. 

she will never talk directly that she wants it but tries to be close with me and if i get to more closer talks she avoids that and changes the topic. Some times she will send pics of her but i never understand what she is trying with me.

FINAL ga tanu oppukuntada leda anede question in the trip

2 minutes ago, ThinkDifferent said:

oka big question - Intlo wife ki aa 6 days ela manage chestavu? emani cheppavu? malla eedio calls kuda vuntai ga madhyalo?

edo okati chepachu le, office pani meeda potunna ani

1 minute ago, TensionNahiLeneka said:

edaina cheyyi, kaani kachitanga protection maatram vaadaku. 

debbaki pregnent avvali.

then post new thread here, and ask us next steps. 

naku no way protection ishtam ledu. post protection pills tisukommanta. 

Just now, Tejas413 said:

naku no way protection ishtam ledu. post protection pills tisukommanta. 

vaddu bro.. prgnenet cheseyyi.

vundi okkate life, lets make risks in life. 

10 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

See man nothing will happen jagan keeps on distributing free money to public and hike all charges....and earn good money through liquor and sand, all. Lands will be sold

Central is very happy with jagan, jagan giving every port and airport to adani in expense of telugu businessmen, mota bhai will protect him from cases, he will win again in 2024 even if tdp+bjp+jsp combined and rule upto 2029 , come back again to this db in 2029 and post anti jagan threads it may be useful for your favorite party

Meanwhile sharu and vijayaxx keeps on converting gorre cheddies no offence to hindu reddies

Nee tempo ardam ayyindi.. avesham lo oka thread lodi inko thread lo vesthunnav?

Just now, PhirLalSalam said:

Nee tempo ardam ayyindi.. avesham lo oka thread lodi inko thread lo vesthunnav?

No I'm spamming the db haha😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

poR1qH.gif