new relationship

Tejas413

2 minutes ago, cellphone said:

manam veldama trip ki nee fry neku tinipista 

brahmi+crying.gif paga pattesav 

27 minutes ago, Tejas413 said:

Idi real story , not a fake one. haters / non believers don't post. I need help in taking this relationship forward.

naku oka distant cousin vundi and chinnapudu we were vey close . close in a way that we had 3-4 times tiffins as well. after that i got married and settled down. After 5 yrs we met again.she remembers all the things that we did and still she  tried to be close with me. Recent ga tanani trip ki oppincha veldhamani. after 6 months she said ok and she did make sure that nthg should happen between us. I said ok but na cruel mind is thinking to take advantage of the trip. Ela proceed avvalo. we planned trip in august of this year with out any one knowing for 6 days.Point to be noted here is she had boyfriend too.

Tana boyfriend nene... 

Beware of her

Otherwise mukku paguludhi

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.58fe44c51d26d9b2

1 minute ago, a_sagittarian said:

Ask your wife bro. Only women can understand what other women thinks. I think she will have a sense that this is btw you and your cousin who are two individuals and does not need anyone's approval to do so. 

ipudu TS wife nuvvu nenu prema cimena lo Jyothika antav anthena

15 minutes ago, Tejas413 said:

Enduku andi antha vetakaram. It is just we had past history and we are feeling now that we didn’t get married. Maa prema ni ardam chesukondi sir

Mee wife ki divorce ichi velli ahh pillani chesko leda muskoni kurcho.. just 6 days fun no strings attached ee kada anukunte if it ever comes out that u spent 6 days together to ur and others inka noo looking back

• Upvote 2

cool drinks lo mathu mandu pettu bro

idea na lage old de but naku chala sarlu work ayendi

exp ledu ante chepu trip details pm chey okasari chupistha

1 minute ago, Sucker said:

Mods on duty. Akkada cricket theddu levatam ledu inka politics aithe asalu sappude ledu. Inka meeku meere veskovali.

1f7b7c18f03d89452f49db791d7dff36.thumb.g