new relationship

Tejas413

7 minutes ago, Tejas413 said:

edo okati chepachu le, office pani meeda potunna ani

ante endi, mana patha cinima lo laga.. CAMP ki vletunna ani cheptava :P 

8 minutes ago, TensionNahiLeneka said:

vaddu bro.. prgnenet cheseyyi.

vundi okkate life, lets make risks in life. 

haha, ala cheste vunna okka life boggu palu ayinatte

2 hours ago, Tejas413 said:

Idi real story , not a fake one. haters / non believers don't post. I need help in taking this relationship forward.

naku oka distant cousin vundi and chinnapudu we were vey close . close in a way that we had 3-4 times tiffins as well. after that i got married and settled down. After 5 yrs we met again.she remembers all the things that we did and still she  tried to be close with me. Recent ga tanani trip ki oppincha veldhamani. after 6 months she said ok and she did make sure that nthg should happen between us. I said ok but na cruel mind is thinking to take advantage of the trip. Ela proceed avvalo. we planned trip in august of this year with out any one knowing for 6 days.Point to be noted here is she had boyfriend too.

1. divorce you wife.

2. express your feelings to your "distant cousin".

3. if she has similar feelings to you, she would breakup with her boyfriend (she should have already done this by now if she is really into you)

4. now you can plan the trip and live "happily ever after"

8 minutes ago, jambalahaat said:

1. divorce you wife.

2. express your feelings to your "distant cousin".

3. if she has similar feelings to you, she would breakup with her boyfriend (she should have already done this by now if she is really into you)

4. now you can plan the trip and live "happily ever after"

After divorce, ex-wife meedha feelings vasthey for loop aa 😃😃

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tejas413 said:

evadu emanna anukondi vaa...i decided to go and try my luck there for 6 days. after that i can get out of this. vunnadi okka life , decided to enjoy and she feels the same.

Already decide iyyaka nee edupu deniki ekkada?

what disgusting filth is this

is this the imagination stemming from an isolated incel perverted mind? I guess it could very well be

give divorce and make honey mari antha duradha unte

3 hours ago, Tejas413 said:

Idi real story , not a fake one. haters / non believers don't post. I need help in taking this relationship forward.

naku oka distant cousin vundi and chinnapudu we were vey close . close in a way that we had 3-4 times tiffins as well. after that i got married and settled down. After 5 yrs we met again.she remembers all the things that we did and still she  tried to be close with me. Recent ga tanani trip ki oppincha veldhamani. after 6 months she said ok and she did make sure that nthg should happen between us. I said ok but na cruel mind is thinking to take advantage of the trip. Ela proceed avvalo. we planned trip in august of this year with out any one knowing for 6 days.Point to be noted here is she had boyfriend too.

When you go to trip, please share your wife number. I will give a try bro, work out aithe you both happy. you enjoy, ur wife will enjoy. How does this sound? 
stop thinking all this and enjoy with wife bro, Hail Lord PK!

2 hours ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Inkendhuku spouses ni kuda theesukelli swap chusukondi ra 😂😂- sagam dharidhram vadhultadhi maaku. 

Good idea, Hail Lord PK and keep PK pic under bed for motivation 

1 hour ago, dasari123 said:

When you go to trip, please share your wife number. I will give a try bro, work out aithe you both happy. you enjoy, ur wife will enjoy. How does this sound? 
stop thinking all this and enjoy with wife bro, Hail Lord PK!

Nuvvu cheppe answer ki , nuv PK fan avvaka pothe baguntadi. Mee PK  cheste correct memu cheste thappa 🙏