Modi and CMs kodakallara

reality

1 minute ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

That is what I'm surprised at...not even an iota of empathy is nowhere to be seen in this idiots....utter foolishness...

don't be surprised.  this db is the pits. ochadu choodu Halwa malla, siggu lekunda don't trust the govt anta..

inka, we should start making our own vaccines ani cheptaru anukunta.

1 hour ago, reality said:

2nd dose ki 28 days tharvatha rammani.... theera vellesariki...vaccine ledhu ani elderly people ni torture chesthunnaru kadara...

okka message ayina pettochu kadara ....vaccine ledhu ippude rakandi ani...

Cashless country everything managed online antaru... oka message petti chavochu kada... ee vaccine trips valla jarige crowd gatherings tho... inka entha spread avuthundho...

Andari kante pedda lanjodku aa MODI gadu... vaccine vesukundam anukunna valla ki kuda vaccine ledhu ante em anali? 

Bro if you have time AIIMS bibibagar lo inka nadusthunnayi...just check in outskirts of Hyderabad...chala govt centres lo rush ledhu..

• Thanks 1

Just now, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Ie DB la vunnollandariki...

Accept the hard fact.. "WE WILL NOT BE A PRIORITY FOR INDIAN GOVERNMENT"

We will be treated as secondary citizens. 

lol. what an observation and strong advice.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

don't be surprised.  this db is the pits. ochadu choodu Halwa malla, siggu lekunda don't trust the govt anta..

Inkonni rojulu pothey itlaney antaaru...

1 minute ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Ie DB la vunnollandariki...

Accept the hard fact.. "WE WILL NOT BE A PRIORITY FOR INDIAN GOVERNMENT"

We will be treated as secondary citizens. 

Do not depend on this government. Blame game will not help or fetch anything.

Even when things start to work, we will not  be a priority.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. what an observation and strong advice.

That has been my stand.

We Silly Indians, they think they can depend and trust their government...

Someone having a laptop and access to internet, will be considered as privileaged.

In fact, meeku inka governments mida hope vunatu vundi, anduke edichi sastunaru..

naku epudo poindi..mee thelivi kakapothey.

5 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

@reality ipudu cheppu, enduku ie cowin app, denikosam ie registration ? emi peekadaniki ? 

The thing that you realized today, I realized two months back. Things still happen in India like the old fashioned way. 

Even now, blaming Modi and CM's, will not make things any better. Welcome to reality. Its fcuked up big time. Collective failure against an invisible enemy.

The only hope is "Money". You got money to spend, you will get vaccine. Hang around and hang tight..

big brain asshole, giving some great unhinged advice.. Just get your vaccine, and wait for others around you to die. great.

Inkondaru bhadve gallu vuntaru..

emana ante, mee intlokkai vasthe telustadi, raktha sambandham anta..

iga nayana, mata ku mundu oka boothu..maata tarvata oka boothu...amma ni..akka ni kuda vadaladu..

Keep the conversation, Like a conversation. Agree and Disagree anedi part of arguement.

me intlokkai aithe telustadi ani nalugu boothulu athikichi matladithe, just because i dont agree with you r opinion, meku bhakth gallaki ae matram teda ledu..adu anti national ani tidtadu, eedu amma, akka ni tidtadu..anthe teda.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

big brain asshole, giving some great unhinged advice.. Just get your vaccine, and wait for others around you to die. great.

Isn't it what we are supposed to do ?

I will get mine..,...you get yours.....and others will get theirs..

17 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Idantha kaadu stop complaining and do your own governance ani cheppadu @dewarist

Just now, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Inkondaru bhadve gallu vuntaru..

emana ante, mee intlokkai vasthe telustadi, raktha sambandham anta..

iga nayana, mata ku mundu oka boothu..maata tarvata oka boothu...amma ni..akka ni kuda vadaladu..

Keep the conversation, Like a conversation. Agree and Disagree anedi part of arguement.

me intlokkai aithe telustadi ani nalugu boothulu athikichi matladithe, just because i dont agree with you r opinion, meku bhakth gallaki ae matram teda ledu..adu anti national ani tidtadu, eedu amma, akka ni tidtadu..anthe teda.

what's there to disagree? you've already agreed that govt is a joke.

you just want everyone to save themselves and not care about others.

This is not a civilized conversation. Its psychopathy at its best. It'll be atleast interesting if you were a little smart.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Halwa deserves to get his face broken for the crap he spews.

This is what you do when I disagree to agree with you..

Typical fanatic bhakth , just that you are at opposite side of the ideology.