Modi and CMs kodakallara

reality

1 minute ago, reality said:

Rally.jpg

3n15r45g_telangana-bjp_625x300_28_April_

don't waste your time. the guy is an idiot, who'll keep on pivoting until it makes no sense to talk to him.

his last claim that we should take care of ourselves and that the govt will take care of the underprivileged is so stupid, that its obvious he doesn't understand that states and upperclasses are in direct competition to procure the vaccine now. This will only affect the state's vaccination drive.

he's desperately trying to make himself look good, after he made some stupid claims about how every1 should take care of themselves.. as if the virus won't gestate in a poorer town/locality, mutate and infect even the vaccinated with a new strain.

there's a reason every country in the world is offering the vaccine for free to its population. except India.

this kind of dickheads shouldn't even be argued with.

• Upvote 2

Just now, jawaani_jaaneman said:

That's political parties,

I'm talking about the government.

Anduke I was specific... oka rally state govt vadidhi.. okati central govt... they are not just parties...there should be bigger responsibility on their shoulders 

1 minute ago, reality said:

Anduke I was specific... oka rally state govt vadidhi.. okati central govt... they are not just parties...there should be bigger responsibility on their shoulders 

Hmm..

Government ki...political party ki teda vundi.

I specifically said "Let the government..."

A wanna be corporator or party activist is not Government. I hope you figure out that.

online registration does not work for vaccination

If you book online and walk in, you will walk out with a stupid face

You will have to make multiple trips to different hospitals to personally check for availability

Private hospitals/distribution chain storing vaccines so they can charge 600/1200 per dose from May 1st

Private hospitals clearly stating come after May 1st for vaccination

The same Private Hospitals are treating Covid patients. Same door for vaccination/covid admission

My parents were due Covaxin from Monday and I had to personally do all the above and failing miserably

Finally had to wait at Government Health center from morning 8 for 2 hours risking my health 

Social Distancing What? The moment gates open people flood it as there are no appointments and its first come first serve

I thank Modi and Govt of India/State Govs for a smooth booking and great vaccination experience without any hassles 👍

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, reality said:

Indian economy ki goodbye cheppachu inka. wave meedha wave vasthu untadhi India lo guarantee. with a new strain each time.

Just now, jamesbond said:

And starting May 1st I have no clue how they plan to vaccinate almost 100C population 

Great start with server collapse by the way

even the govt has no clue. Nor the private hospitals.

3 hours ago, reality said:

2nd dose ki 28 days tharvatha rammani.... theera vellesariki...vaccine ledhu ani elderly people ni torture chesthunnaru kadara...

okka message ayina pettochu kadara ....vaccine ledhu ippude rakandi ani...

Cashless country everything managed online antaru... oka message petti chavochu kada... ee vaccine trips valla jarige crowd gatherings tho... inka entha spread avuthundho...

Andari kante pedda lanjodku aa MODI gadu... vaccine vesukundam anukunna valla ki kuda vaccine ledhu ante em anali? 

Idhem chusav. Vaccine kosam  morning 9 ki velthe queue lo nilchopetti evening 4:30 ki vesi pamparu adhi kuda 70 persons ki. Corona kosam vaccine ani velthe corona vachela undhi. 

Andaru old age unnaru, food emi lekunda Anni hrs nilchopedthunnaru ante chudu ela edchindho governance. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

even the govt has no clue. Nor the private hospitals.

Government has no clue aa... Idisey manali appudu 

Pedda pedda titles (prime minister, president) pettukuni BMW lu Range rover lo tiragadam kaadu

Healthcare fail ayyindi ippudu illalo safe ga unna public ni vaccination kosam ee hotspots lo risk lo padestanaru

Malli 2 weeks gap lo teeskokapothe motham procedure repeat cheyali. 

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Indian economy ki goodbye cheppachu inka. wave meedha wave vasthu untadhi India lo guarantee. with a new strain each time.

Herd immunity anukunte.. contrary ga mutations ayinayi... feel sorry for Indian Residents.

Govts proactive vaccine deploy cheyakunda... playing catch up and torturing people.

3 minutes ago, Amy99 said:

Idhem chusav. Vaccine kosam  morning 9 ki velthe queue lo nilchopetti evening 4:30 ki vesi pamparu adhi kuda 70 persons ki. Corona kosam vaccine ani velthe corona vachela undhi. 

Andaru old age unnaru, food emi lekunda Anni hrs nilchopedthunnaru ante chudu ela edchindho governance. 

exactly... too many crowds queuing up... only to know there is no vaccine... 

4 minutes ago, jamesbond said:

Government has no clue aa... Idisey manali appudu 

Pedda pedda titles (prime minister, president) pettukuni BMW lu Range rover lo tiragadam kaadu

Halwa laanti psycho lu unnantha varaku, Indian govt safe. even BJP supporters kooda antha open ga, evari saavu vaallu saavandi ani cheppi, collar egareskoru.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, reality said:

Herd immunity anukunte.. contrary ga mutations ayinayi... feel sorry for Indian Residents.

Govts proactive vaccine deploy cheyakunda... playing catch up and torturing people.

its a simple decision for the union govt to vaccinate every1 for free.  late ayna kooda andariki appointments ichhi eyyinchachu.

they collected 4 lakh crores on petrol just last yr.. and the cost of vaccination is less than 10% of that.

this govt is sick.

deeni valla economy dobbithey kooda buddi raadhu anukunta eellaki. for many years from now.

I think India is gonna be taken to task for its vaccination drives by the international community by the end of the year. Intha fcuk up aithe evaru cheyyaley, with 100s of companies that can produce covaxin in India..

Indian drug is more expensive than covishield.. em cheppaali ee joke ki.. It is developed by Indian public money, not by bharat biotech. entha pedda joke.

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Halwa laanti psycho lu unnantha varaku, Indian govt safe. even BJP supporters kooda antha open ga, evari saavu vaallu saavandi ani cheppi, collar egareskoru.

Indian Govt epatiki aina vuntadi...BJP or Congress, vastuntadi potuntadi.

Nee lanti edupu matram eppatiki vuntadi.