Modi and CMs kodakallara

reality

4 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

You still want to compare India with other countries ?

Like..Do you really want to compare ?

Collective failure anu..timely address cheyala povadam anochu..or this is how it has been ani anochu..

Mee parents okaru kastha ibbandi kaligindi ani intha frustrate avutunav, countless people are dying and they have idea why they are dying. Vallani emanali ? Do you really think we have enough resources to tackle this problem ? 

Mana intlo valla sangati varaku manam chusukundam, let government take care of less privileged.

I hope you understand the present situation. 

thread sakkaga saduvu man... parents ke ayinaduku thread eyaledhu... but to say the fuked up situation overall....I took my case just as an example.  I think you need to understand it better...

April 19th ki funding restrictions etheesadu edhava... what the fcuk they did all along...

India ni compare cheyodda?? Em matladuthunnav? India is no less in any good qualities... barring its current administration which fcked it up totally... accept the truth...

India has funds... India has technical capacity... India has skills... India is supplying to other countries... Covaxin has been appreciated by US-CDC....

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Restricted and short supply la vunna ae commondity aina black market ki potadi...nuv emi cheyalev..evadem cheyaledu..

okasari vaccines availability, remdesivir and drugs availabilty free ayithe, hoard cheyalsina vasaram vundadu...black cheyalsina avasaram vundadu..

thats called failure

this is crisis

power vundi control cheyakapothey endhuku

1 minute ago, reality said:

thread sakkaga saduvu man... parents ke ayinaduku thread eyaledhu... but to say the fuked up situation overall....I took my case just as an example.  I think you need to understand it better...

April 19th ki funding restrictions etheesadu edhava... what the fcuk they did all along...

India ni compare cheyodda?? Em matladuthunnav? India is no less in any good qualities... barring its current administration which fcked it up totally... accept the truth...

India has funds... India has technical capacity... India has skills... India is supplying to other countries... Covaxin has been appreciated by US-CDC....

India has skill, India has talent..India is supplying to other countries..India is this..India is that..danitho patu chala daridralu kuda vunayi..vaati vaipu kuda chudu okasari..

vinadaniki bagane vundi..

Now the reality : Covaxin okate manam tayar chesi elagapettindi..inkemi ledu. 

Covaxin kadu export ayindi, Covoshield. You should know why Covishield is exported. 

covishield export cheyakapothey, India ki ipudu vachina anni doses kuda rakapotunde...apudu  migiledi okka covaxin okate..limited quantities..

• Upvote 1

Just now, reality said:

public numb ayipoyaru.. awareness leka.. dumbassess laga unte... inka bad days chudalsi vastahdhi...

why you bask in being treated as second grade citizen @jawaani_jaaneman? Question chesthe poyedemundhi?

Like I told previously, 30% Indians will not be a top priority for Indian government, I also fall in this category.

and the reasons are a lot. some fair and some unfair. 

You are right. Awareness ledu..bottom 40% of the population ki ie awareness reach avadu and it takes time, a time mana degara ledu.

Coming to questioning, limited resources vunna government. Let them focus on under privileged, I can look for for myself. My fellow Indians need more support from the government than I need..

Blaming and questioning, will not solve any present problem. I have passed that phase long back.

1 hour ago, Birsa said:

Hope states won’t start hoarding vaccines 

They won’t. Covishield and covaxin are both temporary. Once Sputnik V is allowed, most people will get that. The current shortage and delays are also because of the pending approvals for it. Indian govt plans to vaccinate 400 million people with it by the end of the year.

• Thanks 1

Btw, above pics are from municipal elections rally a day ago.

Ee rallies lo bakra llaga use chesedhi that so called under privileged ye?

baga focus chesthunnaru kada..

all this is TRASH...

Anyway, this is my last post in this thread

June tarvate vaccine availability kastha better ga vuntadi..with three vaccines, 

Private hospitals will also administer this vaccine...mad rush vunna, slowly vaccine rush ease aipotadi

People are in panic mode. You will see mad rush at vaccine centers. People who can afford, will get vaccine for sure and who cannot, will get it sooner in Govt hospitals.

Lot of hoarding is happening now. medicines, oxygen and even hospital beds because of this panic and creating short supplies.

Hang around and hang tight for another 6-7 weeks. Vaccine availability will ease.