Cholesterol check

Hindhustani

For me doesn’t seem getting control . Once a year I had to take 2 - 3 months medication. 

not sure I’m able to control with diet and excersie.  Any of you using medication, long term any side affects ?

not a medical advice, how ever medicines are at later stage, diet/exercise .. even walks make good difference

stress needs to be under control , peaceful mind should be the goal 

fat deposits need to be excreted out 

4 hours ago, Hindhustani said:

For me doesn’t seem getting control . Once a year I had to take 2 - 3 months medication. 

not sure I’m able to control with diet and excersie.  Any of you using medication, long term any side affects ?

What medication is it ? Are you having problems even after controlling carbs and exercise? 

6 hours ago, Hindhustani said:

Are you on statin medications?  What are your LDL values?  

6 hours ago, Hindhustani said:

ru on statins? if yes then take it for short term , nothing wrong in my opinion but long term i have seen some side effects with this lifestyle in usa --its better to be in shape and maintain diet..

If it is bad cholesterol drink this below video recipe. I tried personally and referred to friends it reduced and no side effects if we do it once in 3-4months and regular ga exercise kooda cheyyi weight manage avvdi

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Stictly salad diet lo unte tagutam… but you will have lot of cravings

Eating raw.salads is very bad for health 

3 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Why samara…

Andhuke sagam sagam gnanam vadhu annaru

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

Why samara…

Salmonella chances very high

High Calcium will bump Thyroids..endukante salads anta chala matuku cruciferous plants untai.

@psycopk

• Upvote 1