Cholesterol check

Hindhustani

8 hours ago, Hindhustani said:

For me doesn’t seem getting control . Once a year I had to take 2 - 3 months medication. 

not sure I’m able to control with diet and excersie.  Any of you using medication, long term any side affects ?

Once you start medication you have to continue it. Pls do not stop unless you consult with your doctor. Some families its hereditary. No matter how much exercise, diet you do, you cannot control it. Kind of like BP. So once you have it, better to be on medication.

You can try if Exercises is helping. Check your numbers. But diet is not something you follow all the time. You will get back to your routine eating habits. 

22 minutes ago, ARYA said:

Went to a aurvedic camp last month samara, anything that is raw should not be consumed anta.. you should atleast boil and eat..the only veggies that you can eat raw are carrots and cucumbers anta.

follow her for good tips

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvsGeQ4qmak/?igsh=dzRyMzJ0ZmdmMmU3

You can simply blanch and eat, if you do not want to consume raw. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

Stictly salad diet lo unte tagutam… but you will have lot of cravings

But this diet is not sustainable

24 minutes ago, ARYA said:

Went to a aurvedic camp last month samara, anything that is raw should not be consumed anta.. you should atleast boil and eat..the only veggies that you can eat raw are carrots and cucumbers anta.

follow her for good tips

Sagam gnanam 

48 minutes ago, ARYA said:

follow her for good tips

by boiling vegetables, you lose most of the vitamins and minerals as they’re water soluble. Have to eat them roasted, sautéed or steamed 

9 hours ago, Hindhustani said:

For me doesn’t seem getting control . Once a year I had to take 2 - 3 months medication. 

not sure I’m able to control with diet and excersie.  Any of you using medication, long term any side affects ?

Antha nonsense.

Stop watching sad videos and don't follow news.

Fast 1 day every week and do light exercise and everything will be set.

3 hours ago, Shameless said:

Are you on statin medications?  What are your LDL values?  

151 LDL bro. Doc is giving atorvastain.  

6 hours ago, chingchang said:

What medication is it ? Are you having problems even after controlling carbs and exercise? 

atorvastain . I never been on consistent workouts, but I don’t eat much junk food

9 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

atorvastain . I never been on consistent workouts, but I don’t eat much junk food

Family lo migitha valaki same issue vunte hereditary em cheyalem except maintaining body weight. Naaku telisina batch Anni junk food tinna ldl 60. Nee bmi control lo vundetattu chusuko.

Stop using canola, vegetable & avocado oil...until college varaku em oil use chesavo adhe chesthe better....Fat build up takes years or months depending on food intake.

33 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

151 LDL bro. Doc is giving atorvastain.  

Nenu 295, Dr didn’t prescribe me anything. Just try to eat healthy, you should be fine.

2 minutes ago, AEO said:

Nenu 295, Dr didn’t prescribe me anything. Just try to eat healthy, you should be fine.

Sorry, it’s the cholesterol and not LDL. My LDL is at 180 but HDL is 70. Dr said to eat Mediterranean food and reduce meat. Alcohol manesthey gattiga diguthadi cholesterol and LDL. Use ghee in your diet atleast once a day and eat avocados, your HDL should be good. 

29 minutes ago, Cooldude4321 said:

Family lo migitha valaki same issue vunte hereditary em cheyalem except maintaining body weight. Naaku telisina batch Anni junk food tinna ldl 60. Nee bmi control lo vundetattu chusuko.

Stop using canola, vegetable & avocado oil...until college varaku em oil use chesavo adhe chesthe better....Fat build up takes years or months depending on food intake.

Which oil better to use?

6 minutes ago, AEO said:

Sorry, it’s the cholesterol and not LDL. My LDL is at 180 but HDL is 70. Dr said to eat Mediterranean food and reduce meat. Alcohol manesthey gattiga diguthadi cholesterol and LDL. Use ghee in your diet atleast once a day and eat avocados, your HDL should be good. 

Ok bro ,