ల్యాండ్ టైట్లింగ్ ఒక భయంకరమైన చట్టం. మీరు కష్టపడి సంపాదించిన చిన్న ఇల్లు కూడా మిగిలే పరిస్థితి ఉండదు

psycopk

8 minutes ago, ticket said:

Already jagan dochesadu annara? Implement cheste vache consequences explain chestunnaru...anna history alantidi..laksha kotla gaja donga mari..

Veedu donga kakapothey when he clearly knows that there were no 33  dsps ..why he lied?

Already law implemented, homes gone , lands gone ani propaganda chestunnaru. At least you gave me some clarity, thanks. 

If he lied, he should be countered with evidence. 

1 minute ago, Sizzler said:

Already law implemented, homes gone , lands gone ani propaganda chestunnaru. At least you gave me some clarity, thanks. 

If he lied, he should be countered with evidence. 

Did he implemented all his promises? 

42 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

let me post my workers experience here, 

There was this assigned land which was being used by X (who is SC) in 1974, he owner sold part of his land to Y (2 Gunta's) in 1992. He and his sons were cultivating the land starting 1992. Y got DKT patta during YSR period. Y died in 2020 and Z inherited this property but he did not transfer this to his name as he was lazy and thought nobody is going to touch the land. Z moved to Hyderabad and working as daily labor. There was resurvey happened in 2022 (IDK exact year)  for his land which he is not aware of it. The Surveyor added this 2 gunta's back to the old dead owner X's daughter ,which was inherited by her.  She is a good person and gave NOC to Z that the land was sold to him long back and they are the true owners. Now comes the Ass hole VRO and tahsildar they demanded him 75k for uploading to web land. Finally my friends and I settled this for 40K.  Now the land is showing his name properly on web land. 

Having original PATTA and NOC from the previous owner itself took this poor guy 4 months and 40k to get it loaded to webland.. IDK what happens if TRO gets too much power.. 

The idea of land titling act is exactly to remove hassles of this sort. In this case, had the title been registered in Z's name no VRO or anyone else would have a case against the title. No civil litigation in lower judiciary. Z 's title is safe for life. No double registrations. 

4 minutes ago, kvpfamily said:

Evaro prabhuthvam bhoomulu panchindho, evari prabhuthvam bhoomi lakkundho janalaki telusu. Ee utta pracharani padipoyentha pichollu kadhu janalu. Andhuke Pasupu kunkuma effect ki 23 icharu

5 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

The idea of land titling act is exactly to remove hassles of this sort. In this case, had the title been registered in Z's name no VRO or anyone else would have a case against the title. No civil litigation in lower judiciary. Z 's title is safe for life. No double registrations. 

441449413_10233700911964036_858587606452

6 hours ago, Pavanonline said:

Theliviga changes chesaru from the niti ayog one, the act appreciated is not the one published.

1. Tro can be any person 

2. Removing district judge from appellate 

3. Making high court only review not revisit the case

4. Removing one more layer of dispute resolution 

This is recipe for disaster, any govt can abuse this one and opposition is right to make as much noise as possible.

This is done during CBN arrest .. where no one is focused on what is going on in the govt