Random Jokes/one-Liners..

summer27

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Bar girl dancing,People clapping!She removes top.Loud claps,Removes bra.Less claps,Removes panty.No claps.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]MORAL:Taali ek hath se nahi bajti![/font][/color]

A few months after his parents were divorced, little Johnny passed by his mom's bedroom and saw her rubbing her body and moaning, "I need a man, I need a man!"

Over the next couple of months, he saw her doing this several times.

One day, he came home from school and heard her moaning. When he peeked into her bedroom, he saw a man on top of her.

Little Johnny ran into his room, took off his clothes, threw himself on his bed, started stroking himself, and moaning, "Ohh, I need a bike! I need a bike!

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Difference Between Stamina And Energy: [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Energy – “to be able to hang wet towel on a stiff d*ck” [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Stamina – “to be able to keep the d*ck stiff till towel gets dry“[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Have you ever noticed that when you shout "you as*hole"!! About 10 people turn around???[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]1911: dracula used to drink virgin girls' blood.... in 2012: he died of hunger ;)[/font][/color]

One night a man and woman went to his house to have sex when he stopped her to say "I still live with my parents and me and my brother share bunk beds so if you want to change positions say "lettuce" and if you want to go faster say "tomatoes"

So they were getting it on and she was screaming "lettuce, lettuce, tomatoes, lettuce, tomatoes, tomatoes"

Suddenly the younger brother (on the bottom bunk) said

"Could you stop making sandwiches your getting mayonase on me"!

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]What wud happen if a lady puts a cheque in her bra & runs? The cheque will bounce n bounce n bounce!!![/font][/color]

[quote name='summer27' timestamp='1335975121' post='1301725853']
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Have you ever noticed that when you shout "you as*hole"!! About 10 people turn around???[/font][/color]
[/quote]
CITI_c$y CITI_c$y CITI_c$y CITI_c$y

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]ek baat hamesha yad rakhna. Aajkal 2 cheez sirf kismat walo ko milti he! 1. Jungle me ghumta hua White Hathi & 2.Without affair wala JEEVANSATHI[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]The last time I was in a woman I was visiting the Statue of Liberty[/font][/color]

[quote name='summer27' timestamp='1335453849' post='1301690951']
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Historys sir was on leave. So science sir prepared the history paper.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Students stunned on seeing 1st ques 'Describe Jhansi ki Rani with a neat diagram'[/font][/color]
[/quote]
[img]http://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/i73369_ththbrahmi106.gif?1290172759[/img]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Man:I want a condom![/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Sales girl:MaY I hold YouR p*nis for size![/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Man:ok![/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]SG:Give him a"L"Wait give him"XL"Wait give him"XXL"! Oh,f*ck Give me a tissue[/font][/color]

[quote name='summer27' timestamp='1335975151' post='1301725857']
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]1911: dracula used to drink virgin girls' blood.... in 2012: he died of hunger ;)[/font][/color]
[/quote]

[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/2mplbuu.gif[/img]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Young girl:Dadiji,Ap k zamane me 10-10 bache kyu hote the?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Old Lady:Beti Humare time me bijli nahi thi.Rat ko kon aya kon gaya malum nahi padta tha[/font][/color]