Random Jokes/one-Liners..

summer27

[quote name='summer27' timestamp='1335976671' post='1301725992']
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Man marries deaf Girl-[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]He writes-We must fix a Code:If I want SEX I will press ur left BooB-U reply by shakin my penis once for YES,or 50 times for NO![/font][/color]
[/quote]
[img]http://www.manadb.com/Smileys/default/Brahmi.gif[/img]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Boy :Bhai sahab,ek Condom dena girl friend ko gift karna hai? [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Dukandar: Is pe gift cover chada du?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Boy: Yahi to cover hai,Gift to mere pas hai![/font][/color]

[quote name='baa' timestamp='1335976760' post='1301726004']
summer baa navvaleka chastunna... you rock dude
[/quote]

[img]http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh517/twinklebt/34s4i6w.gif[/img]..njoy

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]'Contest in girls college' Write a short essay which contains Spirituality, Sex, Mystery. [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Winning answer: Oh God! Im Pregnant, who did it?[/font][/color]

[quote name='summer27' timestamp='1335976925' post='1301726032']
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Boy :Bhai sahab,ek Condom dena girl friend ko gift karna hai? [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Dukandar: Is pe gift cover chada du?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Boy: Yahi to cover hai,Gift to mere pas hai![/font][/color]
[/quote]
CITI_c$y CITI_c$y

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Teacher to Johnny about sounds.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Teacher:Dog?Johnny:Barks.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Teacher:Cat?Johnny:Meow![/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Teacher:Lion.Johnny:Aah aah aah!mmmm..mmmm..aaahhhh aaahhh!![/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Teacher:I said, Lion not Leone!![/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Johnny: oopss..[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Girl: Im warning you,my Mummy is coming back in half an hour.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Boy: But Im not doing anything.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Girl: Thats why Im warning you.Hurry up[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]S L U T - a woman with the morals of a man![/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]A loving wife tattooed "I LOVE U"on her boobs and showed it to her husband. [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]He replied:This is ur old habit of Putting Words Into My Mouth![/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Since sex got easier to get, love got harder to find.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]when an unknown girl on your facebook friend list dont talk to you what will u do? [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]-Just post on her wall "thank you for last night"[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]one girl to another: I had a nightmare yesterday, somebody was trying to slit my throat."[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]second girl: "don't worry, if ever our dreams start turning true, .I would have become pregnant every morning.."[/font][/color]

[quote name='summer27' timestamp='1336319517' post='1301746743']
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]one girl to another: I had a nightmare yesterday, somebody was trying to slit my throat."[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]second girl: "don't worry, if ever our dreams start turning true, .I would have become pregnant every morning.."[/font][/color]
[/quote]
baa...[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1444039/brahmi-hug-o.gif[/img] inka chennai lo unnava?