Random Jokes/one-Liners..

summer27

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]If u don't believe in oral sex, keep your mouth shut.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Fantastic Ad by callgirl-PLOT ON RENT,2"x4"area,good frontage,1 bore well with garden around,drainage facility&Milk booth at handy distance![/font][/color]

[quote name='summer27' timestamp='1336382548' post='1301749868']
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]A mistress is what lies between a mister and a mattress!![/font][/color]
[/quote]
@3$%

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Our generation doesn't know to knock on doors. We just call or send an SMS to let them know we are outside![/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Its so easy for a Man to understand a Wife when she isn't His!!![/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Airport customs officer finds a dildo and asks: you are married, y do u need this? [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Lady: when you have a landline at home, why do you carry mobile with you?[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]How do you recognise a Kingfisher air hostess ? She's the one who says "Aap ka hard d i c k swagat hai"[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]AIDS awareness slogan issued in publc interest[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]"Either use 1stHAND or JUST HAND,but never go for 2ndHand or the one which u get near bus stand"[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Time is like an ass hole, what passes out doesn't come back.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Life is like a p*ssy, its filled with pleasure and pain.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Exam Marks are like b*obs, they bounce up and down.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Boy- one of my friends stole my GFs number from my mobile.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Friend-then what now?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Boy-Stupid guy!He has started sending romantic sms to his own sister[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Angry husband sent SMS to father-in-law"YOUR PRODUCT DOES NOT MATCH MY REQUIREMENTS"[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Father-in-law- "WARRANTY EXPIRED,MANUFACTURER NOT RESPONSIBLE"[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Suhag raat - Builder:Tumhare Boobs Bunglow Jaise,Figure landscape Garden Ki Tarah Hai.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Wife Gusse Se:Ab Bhumi-Pujan Karoge Ya coolie Bulau.[/font][/color]

anni jokes and one-liners ki kalipi [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NAxIHoIZDEs/T1j_AvTITlI/AAAAAAAACCI/2xCrG8P1jZY/s1600/chitikelu-o.gif[/img]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Wife: "I have a suspicion that my husband might be having an affair in his office."[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Maid: "Go on! You're only saying that to make me jealous! right??[/font][/color]

• Upvote 1

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Good girls loosen a few buttons when its hot, Bad girls make it hot by loosening a few buttons[/font][/color]