Random Jokes/one-Liners..

summer27

[quote name='summer27' timestamp='1336561853' post='1301760922']
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Man offers a drink to woman at a party.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Woman:No thanks,whisky is bad for my legs. [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Man:Thats strange,do they pain or swell?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Woman:No,they spread[/font][/color]
[/quote] CITI_c$y CITI_c$y

[quote name='summer27' timestamp='1336543959' post='1301760726']
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]A nun went for a urine test & was mistakenly given a positive result for pregnancy.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]O my God she exclaimed,u cant even trust candles these days![/font][/color]
[/quote]
CITI_c$y CITI_c$y

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Smart girls open their minds, easy girls open their legs, and foolish girls open their hearts.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Law Of Reverse Dynamics: [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]When A Man Becomes Rich He Becomes Naughty & When A Woman Becomes Naughty. she Becomes Rich...[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]There is always a little truth behind every "Just Kidding"[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Secretary - Sir are you firing me off from the job?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Boss:No, who told you?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Sec:You got that couch removed from your room, so.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]New law of gravity : A hot women can always prove law of gravity wrong !! Can get things straighten up against the gravity..[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says Oh ###### , She's up![/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Why Are Girls Better At Catwalk Than Boys? Because There Is Nothing Between The Legs To Get Squeezed....[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Father's letter to his son [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Dear son, I know what u were doing before I walked into ur room,coz,nobody sits in front of their PC staring at Google[/font][/color]

[quote name='summer27' timestamp='1336571385' post='1301761332']
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Why Are Girls Better At Catwalk Than Boys? Because There Is Nothing Between The Legs To Get Squeezed....[/font][/color]
[/quote]
@3$% @3$%

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]A little boy asked his mother:Mummy, y r u white and I am black? [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Mom: Dont even ask me that, when I remember that party.u r lucky that u dont bark[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]DOUBLE MEANING MESSAGE[/font][/color][color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]:[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]College Girls XEROX Ki Dukan Pe ja ke Bolti Hai: Bhaiya Jaldi Aage Piche Se DO-DO Baar Kar Do,Period Shuru Na Ho Jaye![/font][/color]