Random Jokes/one-Liners..

summer27

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]A Woman to a Man during Sex... "Keep it up"!!. Man wonders, was it a Complaint or Compliment.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Police-Sali Dhandha Karti H? [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Callgirl - Nahi Sahab Me Tho Sales girl Hu..Condom Ki Marketing Karti Hu.. Ab Customer FITING CHEK Kar K Le To Me Kya karu[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Boob is the best engineered word in English. 1stletter shows the top view,2nd&3rd show the front view, while the 4thshows the side view.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Think about it..[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]All girls are beautiful, after the lights are switched off! - Shakespeare.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]All boys are innocent before the lights are off, - Shakespeare's wife..[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]So this guy updates his status as: "Success- my key opens every hole" hahahha I don't even know how to comment[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : "Marry And Make A Woman Happy"... OR Remain "A Bachelor And Make Several Women Happy"[/font][/color]

[quote name='summer27' timestamp='1336626652' post='1301767033']
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Boob is the best engineered word in English. 1stletter shows the top view,2nd&3rd show the front view, while the 4thshows the side view.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Think about it..[/font][/color]
[/quote]
evaro pic kuda pettaru..DB lo... :0012391:

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Old meaning of sorry. "I won't do it again." New meaning of sorry. "damn I got caught, next time I need to be more careful.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Survey: why do men get out of bed in the middle of the nite?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]5% said,"To drink water".[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]12% said,"To go to the bathroom".[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]83% said,"To go home"![/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]How are Love and Alcohol the same? They both make you do things which you will regret the next day.[/font][/color]

[quote name='summer27' timestamp='1336632165' post='1301767358']
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]How are Love and Alcohol the same? They both make you do things which you will regret the next day.[/font][/color]
[/quote]
_-_ _-_ _-_

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Wife in sexy mood offers: I want to have a wild experience. Tie me up & do whatever u want..Excited, guy ties her up & screws the maid.[/font][/color]

[quote name='summer27' timestamp='1336633387' post='1301767407']
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Wife in sexy mood offers: I want to have a wild experience. Tie me up & do whatever u want..Excited, guy ties her up & screws the maid.[/font][/color]
[/quote]
@3$% @3$% @3$%

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]A boy went to see a girl to marry..[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Boy--KHANA BANANA aata hai?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Girl--Nahi, par BANANA KHANA aata hai.! [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]And they lived happily ever after.[/font][/color]

[quote name='summer27' timestamp='1336635549' post='1301767512']
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]A boy went to see a girl to marry..[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Boy--KHANA BANANA aata hai?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Girl--Nahi, par BANANA KHANA aata hai.! [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]And they lived happily ever after.[/font][/color]
[/quote]
varini navva leka sacha summer uuuuuu CITI_c$y CITI_c$y