Random Jokes/one-Liners..

summer27

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Boy on a date in his BMW - I lied to you about a thing.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Gf: what is that?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]BF:im already mrried![/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Gf:ohh god!! you almost scared me, for a while i thought this BMW is not yours.[/font][/color]

• Upvote 1

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Odiyam "what is the difference between veg and non-veg films ?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Miriyam : "While watching the film if your eyes get wet then its veg, if your underwear gets wet its non-veg".[/font][/color]

[quote name='summer27' timestamp='1334833151' post='1301658781']
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Odiyam "what is the difference between veg and non-veg films ?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Miriyam : "While watching the film if your eyes get wet then its veg, if your underwear gets wet its non-veg".[/font][/color]
[/quote]

kummisav.. idi highlight of india.. kevvu keka..
baaaa nuvvu appaku assalu.. ade oopu adey utsaham..

[quote name='summer27' timestamp='1334817552' post='1301658387']
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Wife: I demand good manners in bed just like at dining table.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Husband climbs in to bed slowly,smiles and says :Honey would you pass the boobs plz[/font][/color]
[/quote]

BOOBIESSSSSSSSSSS.............

[img]http://www.bewarsetalk.net/discus/movieanimated6/bemmi_kya_baat_hai.gif[/img]

[/quote]

Wet oo Wetttuuuuuuuu....... buhahahhahahaha.....

[img]http://www.manadb.com/Smileys/default/Brahmi.gif[/img]

[/quote]
[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vXer8MQYZrM/T1jw_Q2juqI/AAAAAAAAB_g/Upm7DId5ox0/s1600/brahmi+laugh.gif[/img] @mods: please make this thread sticky..

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Wife gets naked and asks husband "What turns u on more? My red BJ lips? My D cup **? or my s e x y ass?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Husband looks her up and down and says "your f**king sense of humor"[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]5,000 men were surveyed as to why they like blowjobs.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]1%liked the warmth[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]2%liked the sensation[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]3%liked the eroticism[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]94%just liked the peace and quiet [/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]A Pakistani asked a question to tease an indian : "Indian aur kutton mein kitna fark hai?" Indian Replied; "Sirf Border ka!"[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Boy to Girl -tumhara naam Kya hai?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Girl - Mina aur tumhara?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Boy - kamina.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Girl - jhut mat bolo[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Boy - le,Tu 5min mere pass me bait ke dekh le,Tu isi naam se bulayegi..[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Girlfriend:Baby, I'm pregnant!!!! What do you want it to be???[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Boyfriend: A joke.[/font][/color]

• Upvote 1

[quote name='summer27' timestamp='1334829876' post='1301658682']
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Why woman love GOLD more than their HUSBAND? [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]ANS: Gold has 24 carats & husband has only one carrot.[/font][/color]
[/quote]

racha rachaaaa
CITI_c$y CITI_c$y

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Couple felt horny and decided to pull over and have passionate s e x in the car. A cop catches them in the act.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Cop writes out a ticket - OFFENCE: Doing 69 in a 50km zone[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Mayawati: Mujhe Sab Yaad Karte Hai,Meri Ma Ko Koi Yaad Nhi Karta.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Secretry: Madam,U.P. Mei jab jab current cut hoti hai, log aap ki ma ko hi yaad karte hai..[/font][/color]