Love Story...twists Turns And ?

chingchangchow

[quote name='Nellore Pedda reddy' timestamp='1338915613' post='1301913655']
@Dikku inka Austin lo ne unnavaa :)
[/quote]
yefff :D

sHa_clap4 sHa_clap4 sHa_clap4 sHa_clap4 sHa_clap4 The way u expressed is well polished.. Hats off..

[quote name='chingchangchow' timestamp='1338881372' post='1301912422']
LOVE is the most sweetest and also a very dangerous weapon.Small immature promises will become very big impossible tasks and create whirlpools in life due to obvious expectations and demands of the partner.Situations and parents influence might create problems at a particular point but situations should not break the commitments and promises we made in past.Men/Women has breaking points and i personally think women has higher threshold but can break up with uncontrollable intensity. One person domination can only worsen the relationship and Compromising is the KEY . Knowing and drawing a line, patience to think in others shoes , Effort on both sides for clear communication, understanding, character and taking responsibility ( Especially men ) for the situations created solves most problems.. Ego/ foolishness/temper will not come into picture in a truthful relationship and compromising them for partner doesn't make us any less but in fact strengthens love and happiness in life . Think before getting into situations than after you are stuck . It's being cruel if a partner wants withdraw as per their wish with a one sided decision as it could ruin families and even kill people. I didn't want to degrade my wife or my relationship for putting personal life on a forum but i just wrote them as this is a current problem in many lives and just wanted people to notice how complicated situations can get . i also wanted to make every one think how we can screw up ourselves and others for the fantasies we have unable to imagine the consequences. Love is a journey from proposal to end of life and people who cannot stand on promises and realize their responsibility has no right to screw up other's life. Situations can arise but Character lies in how you unfold them keeping in mind your partner's emotions and life with highest priority. Solving is always a better solution than switching people as we would be playing with integrity and sensitivity of a person but will end up no where as compromise is what we learned and which is basic pillar for any relationship. Selfishness and Love cannot co-exist. Love is about the other person being your priority. Hurting/Torturing/Punishing the person who trusted us for our inabilities can be the worst thing a human can do. It is possible for a person to unfold any kind of situations and i wish the couple stand united and solve them. Philosophy cheppanu kani simple thoughts can change our lifes. HERO movies lone untaru real life lo andaru ZERO's and we are after all human beings. Be nice to your partners and have a blissful life.Preminchedappudu parents last gurthukoni vastaru but pelli ante parents and personal ego's/foolishness/temper priority avvadam darunam and i really request guys /girls who are hurting their partners for parents/situations to understand each other. Once you are in commitment, one small attempt of communication and initiative to understand others point of view with love and concern can bridge even huge misunderstandings. Dont be foolish to end the communication and torture the other person and play with emotions . Break-up in 99% of times terribly shakes one person in the couple while compromise can bring happiness in both of their lifes. Be humane. Humanity first, society next .Experience lo ardhamayina philosophy edi. Immaturity pays a huge price in our lifes and also others. Loving a person is the easiest thing but marrying a person and handling pressure for situations is the most difficult thing in which most of us fail . Just felt like sharing these few lines. Na story chadivina vallaki story gurthulekapoyina nenu ippudu rasina post gurthunte i will be more happy. Good Night !!
[/quote]

[quote name='chingchangchow' timestamp='1338881372' post='1301912422']
LOVE is the most sweetest and also a very dangerous weapon.Small immature promises will become very big impossible tasks and create whirlpools in life due to obvious expectations and demands of the partner.Situations and parents influence might create problems at a particular point but situations should not break the commitments and promises we made in past.Men/Women has breaking points and i personally think women has higher threshold but can break up with uncontrollable intensity. One person domination can only worsen the relationship and Compromising is the KEY . Knowing and drawing a line, patience to think in others shoes , Effort on both sides for clear communication, understanding, character and taking responsibility ( Especially men ) for the situations created solves most problems.. Ego/ foolishness/temper will not come into picture in a truthful relationship and compromising them for partner doesn't make us any less but in fact strengthens love and happiness in life . Think before getting into situations than after you are stuck . It's being cruel if a partner wants withdraw as per their wish with a one sided decision as it could ruin families and even kill people. I didn't want to degrade my wife or my relationship for putting personal life on a forum but i just wrote them as this is a current problem in many lives and just wanted people to notice how complicated situations can get . i also wanted to make every one think how we can screw up ourselves and others for the fantasies we have unable to imagine the consequences. Love is a journey from proposal to end of life and people who cannot stand on promises and realize their responsibility has no right to screw up other's life. Situations can arise but Character lies in how you unfold them keeping in mind your partner's emotions and life with highest priority. Solving is always a better solution than switching people as we would be playing with integrity and sensitivity of a person but will end up no where as compromise is what we learned and which is basic pillar for any relationship. Selfishness and Love cannot co-exist. Love is about the other person being your priority. Hurting/Torturing/Punishing the person who trusted us for our inabilities can be the worst thing a human can do. It is possible for a person to unfold any kind of situations and i wish the couple stand united and solve them. Philosophy cheppanu kani simple thoughts can change our lifes. HERO movies lone untaru real life lo andaru ZERO's and we are after all human beings. Be nice to your partners and have a blissful life.Preminchedappudu parents last gurthukoni vastaru but pelli ante parents and personal ego's/foolishness/temper priority avvadam darunam and i really request guys /girls who are hurting their partners for parents/situations to understand each other. Once you are in commitment, one small attempt of communication and initiative to understand others point of view with love and concern can bridge even huge misunderstandings. Dont be foolish to end the communication and torture the other person and play with emotions . Break-up in 99% of times terribly shakes one person in the couple while compromise can bring happiness in both of their lifes. Be humane. Humanity first, society next .Experience lo ardhamayina philosophy edi. Immaturity pays a huge price in our lifes and also others. Loving a person is the easiest thing but marrying a person and handling pressure for situations is the most difficult thing in which most of us fail . Just felt like sharing these few lines. Na story chadivina vallaki story gurthulekapoyina nenu ippudu rasina post gurthunte i will be more happy. Good Night !! bye
[/quote]
Bayya..nuvvu rasina story motham oka etthu, ee post oka ethu...I hope everyone who read the story reads this. It will be a lesson/advise to many...Thank you for sharing this bayya...Nee story tho patu deenni kuda PIN chesthe bagunnu...Anyways.. you rock you rock bayya and I wish all the happyness in your life ahead.

• Upvote 1

@ching Chnag Chow...SUper ga undi Nee life Story.. Morning vachaa office ki Production delivery unna adi pakkai petti ippati daaka chadivaaa..Felt touching with your Story...May god bless you Both Forget the Past Live the Future... congrats1 ()>> ()>>

mama too good story ..... ilanti ammayilu unnaru ante nijamgane ammayila meeda respect peruguthundi...... nee story vintunte ammayilu entha ekkuvaga premistaro anthe ekkuvaga dweshistharu ani annadi nijamindi.....any way all the best to ur future mama....and congratulations for your marriage and for becoming parents..... ()>> ()>>

naku thelsi nenu chadivina db stories lo THE BEST ONE explaining every consequences of being immature
Appreciate the girl from the bottom of my heart .
Blessed are the ones who can live rest of the life with their LOVE
My Best wishes to your couple

[quote name='Sweeety' timestamp='1338939995' post='1301917585']
naku thelsi nenu chadivina db stories lo THE BEST ONE.
Appreciate the girl from the bottom of my heart .
Blessed are the ones who can live rest of the life with their LOVE
My Best wishes to your couple
[/quote]

Sweetyyyy :0012391: :0012391:

[quote name='Sweeety' timestamp='1338940243' post='1301917644']

hii NPR ..hw r u??
[/quote]

as it is...h r u....love story unte gani DB ki raavaa %$#$ %$#$

[quote name='Nellore Pedda reddy' timestamp='1338940339' post='1301917667']

as it is...h r u....love story unte gani DB ki raavaa %$#$ %$#$
[/quote]

madhyaloo aa cig enti ??(*
akkada vesaru...chadivi appreciate n wishes chepdam ani vachanu
idivaraku helping threads ki reply vesedani...ee madhya chala chala rare ga visit chesthunna s%H#
nee LS okasari re-telecast cheyakudadhu...

[quote name='Sweeety' timestamp='1338940492' post='1301917689']

madhyaloo aa cig enti ??(*
akkada vesaru...chadivi appreciate n wishes chepdam ani vachanu
idivaraku helping threads ki reply vesedani...ee madhya chala chala rare ga visit chesthunna s%H#
nee LS okasari re-telecast cheyakudadhu...
[/quote]

Only DB lo ne smoking %$#$
nu vasthav ante...nen roju helping thred estha CITI_c$y
maadi emundi le.....failure story.....needi cheppochu ga saradaga :0012391:

[quote name='Nellore Pedda reddy' timestamp='1338940638' post='1301917703']

Only DB lo ne smoking %$#$
nu vasthav ante...nen roju helping thred estha CITI_c$y
maadi emundi le.....failure story.....needi cheppochu ga saradaga :0012391:
[/quote]

help thread veyakapoina vasthanle S%Hi
unte cheppadaniki emi...start ayyaka chepthale...inka evaru dorakaledu

[quote name='Sweeety' timestamp='1338940893' post='1301917738']