Canada Trv Visa Online Process

dotnetrockz

I have a question.. When i have appled the application didnt not ask anywhere if its single or multiple entry.. And the cost it charged me is also 100$.. I didnt understand.. Do you guys know anything about this..

I have a question.. When i have appled the application didnt not ask anywhere if its single or multiple entry.. And the cost it charged me is also 100$.. I didnt understand.. Do you guys know anything about this..

i heard from someone in this db that they removed the option...may be its multiple by default but check with others to confirm....

• Upvote 1

Hi i have applied my TRv for canada, and on friday i have git an email to sent my passport.. Ir said usps express envolop .. But can i send through fedex or ups also..

Hi i have applied my TRv for canada, and on friday i have git an email to sent my passport.. Ir said usps express envolop .. But can i send through fedex or ups also..

why do u take chances ...afterall its the same cost and service....go with usps...

why do u take chances ...afterall its the same cost and service....go with usps...

exactly followed ur process including that kayak reservation.....i submitted online application in jan. within 3 days got mail to send ppt. sent same day to LA. got ppt back after 10 days....all by usps 5$ flat rate mail.

2w2r5gm.jpg

exactly followed ur process including that kayak reservation.....i submitted online application in jan. within 3 days got mail to send ppt. sent same day to LA. got ppt back after 10 days....all by usps 5$ flat rate mail.

2w2r5gm.jpg

did u have tracking number signature confirmation in that $5?

Actually i asked that because usps was very far iff my place.. Put still posted my pp today by usps priority flat rate and for return also put the same..

u can send and receive through fedex also. but you need to create fedex account and link credit card to account. then create shipping labels to paste it on return envelop. 

Thank you.. I sent on 23 and reached on 25

u can send and receive through fedex also. but you need to create fedex account and link credit card to account. then create shipping labels to paste it on return envelop.