saab below answer ki em anser chesav?
What is the main purpose of your visit?
to visit family/friends
to conduct business
​tourism
to attend the interview as part of the provincial nominee program
others

Others ani select chesi....u can mention h1b visa stamping and tourism

visitor visa ni renewal cheyinchu kovachaa or malli same processes 1st time ela apply chesamo alanee cheyyalaa,

actually i have canada visitor visa until jan 3o th 2015, that one is my PP exp date. i got new PP  that one Exp in 2025,

so nenu renewal cheyinchu kovachaa or malli same new gaa apply cheyyalaaa?

• 5 months later...

visitor visa ni renewal cheyinchu kovachaa or malli same processes 1st time ela apply chesamo alanee cheyyalaa,

actually i have canada visitor visa until jan 3o th 2015, that one is my PP exp date. i got new PP  that one Exp in 2025,

so nenu renewal cheyinchu kovachaa or malli same new gaa apply cheyyalaaa?

same process for renewal...but ee year nundi LA center ki PP pampinchali.

• 3 months later...

5)IM5257 AND IM5645 are the immigration forms whihc u need to download as a pdf ,fill it and click on validate(This will create a barcode at the end of the page) and then upload(no need to sign just fill electronically,Validate and upload)

e forms  download chesi  fill chesa...but i don't see any validate option...how to validate and get the barcode mentioned above? 

• 2 weeks later...

need help..i got email asking for pasport 

VAC fee $28.35 ani undhi and also Fedex not accepted ani undhi. below link....if anyone applied recently can you confirm the fee? also only USPS accepted a?

https://www.csc-cvac.com/en-US/selfservice/cvac_application_processing

Passport delivery / e-Application Service:

If you applied online with an e-App, or if you received a request from CIC to submit your passport to the Visa Office, you can use the VAC to securely send your passport.

Step 1: Bring your passport to the VAC and pay the appropriate fee(s). Please include the letter from CIC requesting your passport, the VAC Consent Form, and your contact information, specifically your daytime telephone number and email address. You may either bring your passport in-person to the VAC or send it by courier.

The VAC will send your passport to the Visa Office and provide you with a tracking number so you can track where your passport is. The fee for the Passport delivery / e-Application service is $28.35. (Please note that it is not necessary to pay the VAC service charge in addition to this fee.)

Step 2: Decide how you want your passport returned to you. You can choose to retrieve your passport in person or have your passport delivered to you at home. If you choose to have it delivered, you must include a pre-paid Air Waybill when you submit your passport to the VAC.

FedEx Courier fees are offered at preferred rates and can only be paid directly at the VAC (see details below).FedEx prepaid AWBs will NOT be accepted by the VAC. You may also use USPS to mail your passport.

Applications from Canada must include a prepaid DHL or UPS return envelope to have the result package mailed back to Canada.

need help..i got email asking for pasport

VAC fee $28.35 ani undhi and also Fedex not accepted ani undhi. below link....if anyone applied recently can you confirm the fee? also only USPS accepted a?

https://www.csc-cvac.com/en-US/selfservice/cvac_application_processing
Passport delivery / e-Application Service:
If you applied online with an e-App, or if you received a request from CIC to submit your passport to the Visa Office, you can use the VAC to securely send your passport.

Step 1: Bring your passport to the VAC and pay the appropriate fee(s). Please include the letter from CIC requesting your passport, the VAC Consent Form, and your contact information, specifically your daytime telephone number and email address. You may either bring your passport in-person to the VAC or send it by courier.

The VAC will send your passport to the Visa Office and provide you with a tracking number so you can track where your passport is. The fee for the Passport delivery / e-Application service is $28.35. (Please note that it is not necessary to pay the VAC service charge in addition to this fee.)

Step 2: Decide how you want your passport returned to you. You can choose to retrieve your passport in person or have your passport delivered to you at home. If you choose to have it delivered, you must include a pre-paid Air Waybill when you submit your passport to the VAC.

FedEx Courier fees are offered at preferred rates and can only be paid directly at the VAC (see details below).FedEx prepaid AWBs will NOT be accepted by the VAC. You may also use USPS to mail your passport.

Applications from Canada must include a prepaid DHL or UPS return envelope to have the result package mailed back to Canada.

The Next step is to send your Passport to nearest VAC center in United States. This information is present at http://www.cic.gc.ca/submit-envoyer/offices-bureaux-eng.asp#U

more info is provided in this link
https://www.csc-cvac.com/en-us/selfservice/cvac_application_processing

Now you need to take a moneyorder (personal check not allowed) for The amount specified on behalf of CSC Consular Services Inc. and make a copy of the money order.

This original money order has to be mailed to

If you are sending passport to New York VAC:
Payments for Visa Application Centre in New York:
CSC Consular Services Inc
Lockbox 3352
PO Box 8500
Philadelphia, PA 19178-3352

If you are sending passport to Los Angles VAC:
Payments for Visa Application Centre in Los Angeles:
CSC Consular Services Inc
P.O. Box 410039
Salt Lake City, Utah 84141-0039

Once check the addresses in their website before proceeding or give them a call to confirm the amount and address.