Canada Trv Visa Online Process

dotnetrockz

Can you please help me.. I received my passport request application and wanted to send my passport so i directly sent it to new york office, with return usps envelop on 25 th and it reached on 26th.. But on 28th i got the passport back with a letter in it." As of june 12,3014, this office no longer accepts applications by mail. Please refer to our website, www.newyork.gc.ca for information on how to submit your application.

Now i dont undertand what to do..please help me in what to do

Can you please help me.. I received my passport request application and wanted to send my passport so i directly sent it to new york office, with return usps envelop on 25 th and it reached on 26th.. But on 28th i got the passport back with a letter in it." As of june 12,3014, this office no longer accepts applications by mail. Please refer to our website, www.newyork.gc.ca for information on how to submit your application.

Now i dont undertand what to do..please help me in what to do

along with the passport, you need to send the pdf form they sent in a  message in your account. did you sent it?

• Upvote 1

Yes i sent it..

Is that i need to send it to vac or nything for that.. I dont know.. Im from india and applying from US

along with the passport, you need to send the pdf form they sent in a message in your account. did you sent it?

Yes i sent it..

Is that i need to send it to vac or nything for that.. I dont know.. Im from india and applying from US

call them  first...what did they mention in the letter?

Yes i sent it..

los angeles ki overnight shipping cheyi. 

laconsulate address ee link lo undi.

Letter lo idi rasadu... "As of june 12,3014, this office no longer accepts applications by mail".. VAC ki call chesa.. Vallu ade chepparu.. Now now u hav to send through VAC ani. 34.10$ money order or draft or check vallaki mail cheyali PA address ki..aa check or money order copy ni pp and cic leter tho VAC consent form kuda add chesi ny consulate ki mail cheyamannaru.

call them first...what did they mention in the letter?

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

friends needs some clarification if any body applied or knew the process to add family member(spouse) for canada visitor visa, I am on H1B and Spouse is on H4, Ippudu Spouse ki kuda IMM5257 (application for visitor visa) form fill cheyyala ?

yes aythe form lo current residense country lo  current visa status lo dependent option ledu,other select cheskunte next box lo other ento fill cheyyali, Anyone know what is the right option to choose there  or were applied in similar situation before ?

Thanks yaaa

• 1 month later...
  • Any applicable VAC fees, such as passport transmission fees

Bhayyas, e VAC fees endi? 

how much do i need to pay?

I received passport request. i am ready to send the mail to LA

I am including in my mail as below:

1. passport request pdf

2. Passport

3. USPS Return expressmail envelope

4. VAC fee 34.10$ do i need to send?

• 9 months later...

in persons and documents postel gaa send chesevii emina vunnyaa ippudu, canada visa ki, eppudu 2011 loo appy chesaaa , processes change ayinattu vundhi

saab below answer ki em anser chesav?

What is the main purpose of your visit? 

to visit family/friends

to conduct business

​tourism

to attend the interview as part of the provincial nominee program

others