I140 Approve Ai .. Employer Gadu Copy Ivvakunte Evaraina Foia Chesara.

kiraaaak

if ur employer revokes it on fraud basis

even employer also can revoke within 6 months... ala revoke cheste nee PD assam eee...140 approve ayyaka 6 months wait cheydam better 

employer can only withdraw the petition(cannot revoke) but still u PD will carry...the whole purpose of i-140 is that a visa number will be allocated once its approved...so whenever ur reapplying ai-140 u can mention this i-140 application number which usics will consider to retain ur PD......

receipt number mandatory aaa

provide as many details as you can.. mandatory em kaadhu but late avvochu processing... em details lekapothey complete alien file option click cheyu....it will take more time

even employer also can revoke within 6 months... ala revoke cheste nee PD assam eee...140 approve ayyaka 6 months wait cheydam better 

:3D_Smiles:  1 nd half year PD bokka  :3D_Smiles_38:

check this:

only uscis will revoke ur petition in cause of fraud or misrepresentation........

My current employer's EB2 I-140 was approved in Apr 2011. Two months back, my current employer's law firm informed that they received a NOIR for I-140 as well as LC from USCIS with a 30 day response time. They finally revoked it even after sending the NOIR response along with all W2, paystubs, experience letters from intermediate vendors and tax returns.

The USCIS reasoning is that they doubt the veracity of one of the employment letters submitted which turns out to be from one of my old employers (consulting) who recently pled guilty in federal court to defrauding the government in relation to H-1B filings. And they also doubt my statement on the Labor Certification concerning my employment with this old employer.

But the point is I was not involved in any wrong doings. I had maintained legal status at all time and all my stated experience is genuine

http://www.splawforum.com/threads/17-Reports-of-many-approved-I-140-being-revoked

solmon bhayya...please post the source or any blog or is it ur personal experience......

or r u mentioning abt the 180 day rule when i-485 is filed? please be clear

vuncle kadu mayya .. I know a frnd of mine had this issue .. employer change ayyadu pathodu biscuit esadu but he filled out some rule oo edoo form untadi mayya then he was safe ledu ani cheyyakapoyi unte biscuit ayyedi annadu..

yeah right aa PD use cheskochu mayya .. new employer has to do perm and all..

details plz........mee frnd file chesindhi i-140/i-485  aa?

check this:

only uscis will revoke ur petition in cause of fraud or misrepresentation........

My current employer's EB2 I-140 was approved in Apr 2011. Two months back, my current employer's law firm informed that they received a NOIR for I-140 as well as LC from USCIS with a 30 day response time. They finally revoked it even after sending the NOIR response along with all W2, paystubs, experience letters from intermediate vendors and tax returns.

The USCIS reasoning is that they doubt the veracity of one of the employment letters submitted which turns out to be from one of my old employers (consulting) who recently pled guilty in federal court to defrauding the government in relation to H-1B filings. And they also doubt my statement on the Labor Certification concerning my employment with this old employer.

But the point is I was not involved in any wrong doings. I had maintained legal status at all time and all my stated experience is genuine

http://www.splawforum.com/threads/17-Reports-of-many-approved-I-140-being-revoked

maa colleague okadu monna attorney tho matladthe ide annadu..unless it is revoked on fraud basis ..6 months undali ane rule ledu ani

Telsinavalu apply chesara ala 1yr ala padtadi ani telsu .. Company policy ani antundu Jaffa gadu ...FOIA ante Freedom Of information Act ..

Chesi unte process enti .. Andarki help avtundi

Download g639 form fill with ur deatilas as much as u can

Attach cover letter

Mail to address NRC centre MO 64064

Takes 10-15 days to get mail from them with receipt number..u can track ur status..don't what's time lines now to get copy of CD with your approval copy..

That's all done deal say FCK off and change company if u want...

Download g639 form fill with ur deatilas as much as u can

Attach cover letter

Mail to address NRC centre MO 64064

Takes 10-15 days to get mail from them with receipt number..u can track ur status..don't what's time lines now to get copy of CD with your approval copy..

That's all done deal say FCK off and change company if u want...

form lo edo affidavit of identity adugutunadu.............what is that bhayya.............

@nissan also please help

maa colleague okadu monna attorney tho matladthe ide annadu..unless it is revoked on fraud basis ..6 months undali ane rule ledu ani

i doubt idhi i-140 ki kadhu ani.......but unless someone comes fwd and explains how they heard or they experienced...im not going to deny  that

nenu anedhi i-485 is pending for more than 180days(6 months)..u can change ur emloyer by invoking AC-21...idhi naku telsina vishayam...may be people are getting confused this with i-140 6 month rule...google cheisna i cudn't find a lead...pedda pedda attorney blogs lo kuda em info ledhu daantlo kuda uscis nee file lo fraud ne detect chetshe tappa....u can still go ahead with the PD ani undhi...

form lo edo affidavit of identity adugutunadu.............what is that bhayya.............

@nissan also please help

SORRY mama...nenu ee FOIA use cheyyale...probably he can answer that