I140 Approve Ai .. Employer Gadu Copy Ivvakunte Evaraina Foia Chesara.

kiraaaak

form lo edo affidavit of identity adugutunadu.............what is that bhayya.............
@nissan also please help

Get that from bank if u have account they will do it for free mostly..its nothing but notary..

i doubt idhi i-140 ki kadhu ani.......but unless someone comes fwd and explains how they heard or they experienced...im not going to deny  that

nenu anedhi i-485 is pending for more than 180days(6 months)..u can change ur emloyer by invoking AC-21...idhi naku telsina vishayam...may be people are getting confused this with i-140 6 month rule...google cheisna i cudn't find a lead...pedda pedda attorney blogs lo kuda em info ledhu daantlo kuda uscis nee file lo fraud ne detect chetshe tappa....u can still go ahead with the PD ani undhi...

so 140 approve kagane change ayyi thengachu antav ? adiga ma odni waiting for his reply..

AC21 Portability Requirements

The American Competitiveness in the 21st Century Act (AC21) permits an individual to seek new employment when the following conditions are met:

• New employment must be the "same or similar" occupational classification;
  • Form I-140 has been approved, or is approvable when filed concurrently with I-485;
  • Form I-485 has been pending for at least 180 days.

Note that AC21 does NOT specify:

• The new job must be in the same geographic location; or
  • The new job must pay the same or a higher salary; or
  • A new labor certification must be filed.

so 140 approve kagane change ayyi thengachu antav ? adiga ma odni waiting for his reply..

ippatki naku telsina vishayam aithe adhi.....kaani ee 6 month rule anedhi paina cheppina vallu vachi explainc hetshe all our doubts will be clarified....

AC21 Portability Requirements

The American Competitiveness in the 21st Century Act (AC21) permits an individual to seek new employment when the following conditions are met:

• New employment must be the "same or similar" occupational classification;
  • Form I-140 has been approved, or is approvable when filed concurrently with I-485;
  • Form I-485 has been pending for at least 180 days.

Note that AC21 does NOT specify:

• The new job must be in the same geographic location; or
  • The new job must pay the same or a higher salary; or
  • A new labor certification must be filed.

@Nissan what does the above bold blue text mean in this context?

ippatki naku telsina vishayam aithe adhi.....kaani ee 6 month rule anedhi paina cheppina vallu vachi explainc hetshe all our doubts will be clarified....

ok naak artham aindi endi ante ...

140 approve aithe marachu but the new employer will need that 140 copy to apply for H1/extension... 6 months is to be safe anta guideline anta not a rule antunnadu which doesnt make sense.. endoo mayya picha confusion vay ... probably aa copy toh file chestharu kabatti aa date is used and it might take 2-4 months to get the physical copy in which case 6 months makes sense .. if u dont have the copy and its revoked the date is lost .. adi anukunta saraaamsam

ok naak artham aindi endi ante ...

140 approve aithe marachu but the new employer will need that 140 copy to apply for H1/extension... 6 months is to be safe anta guideline anta not a rule antunnadu which doesnt make sense.. endoo mayya picha confusion vay ... probably aa copy toh file chestharu kabatti aa date is used and it might take 2-4 months to get the physical copy in which case 6 months makes sense .. if u dont have the copy and its revoked the date is lost .. adi anukunta saraaamsam

Copy avasaram ledhu anukunta....not sure...nee application reciept number tho they will verify the details but its alwayts good to have a approved copy......

how can 6 months be safe and then u can change? GC file chesthunnadu ante in future he requires u and he'll provide employment upon GC approval...daniki i-140 approve ayyaka 6 months work chesthe how will that suffice...?

Download g639 form fill with ur deatilas as much as u can

Attach cover letter

Mail to address NRC centre MO 64064

Takes 10-15 days to get mail from them with receipt number..u can track ur status..don't what's time lines now to get copy of CD with your approval copy..

That's all done deal say FCK off and change company if u want...

ya anthe cheyali ba

Inkoo question ... Mama I140 approve ai employer jump kottam anuko ... Aaa kotha employer ki time line emaina Unnadaaa new labor and I140 apply cheyadaniki ... Ante oka 1 yr tarvata ainaka strart chesthe parledaa ...

Copy avasaram ledhu anukunta....not sure...nee application reciept number tho they will verify the details but its alwayts good to have a approved copy......

how can 6 months be safe and then u can change? GC file chesthunnadu ante in future he requires u and he'll provide employment upon GC approval...daniki i-140 approve ayyaka 6 months work chesthe how will that suffice...?

kadu vaa I meant to say aa copy raniki time padathadi kada aa time ila pettaremoo ani..