Pelli Chupulu Story :(

ICANWIN

to TS..

nijam matladukundama..first of all man ki ammayi kante  thakkuva salary/status unte doesn't workout..period.. unnecessarily you guys proceeded.. male ego hurt aithadi.. better search her a man whose salary is greater..

ammayi details kanukkovadam thappem ledu.. credit score thakkuva untey malli peruguthadi..not like it will stay forever.. vaadiki telivi ledu..good luck to your cousin

to TS..

nijam matladukundama..first of all man ki ammayi kante  thakkuva salary/status unte doesn't workout..period.. unnecessarily you guys proceeded.. male ego hurt aithadi.. better search her a man whose salary is greater..

ammayi details kanukkovadam thappem ledu.. credit score thakkuva untey malli peruguthadi..not like it will stay forever.. vaadiki telivi ledu..good luck to your cousin

not agreed man 

ma parents a live example they are married from last 31 yrs and they are happy with 2 kids

to TS..

send those sambandaalu to me man ... i will b more happy if my wife earns more ... it wont be what i earn aftr marriage its what we earn 

finish.gif

Just out of curiosity, If Man's duty is to earn money, What is the wife's duty?

Idi okkati answer cheyi if possible.

U silly fellow watch old telugu movies man ... :(

to TS..

send those sambandaalu to me man ... i will b more happy if my wife earns more ... it wont be what i earn aftr marriage its what we earn 

finish.gif

finish.gif

photo-8529.gif?_r=1394687402

uncle enti naaku aa racha ... finish.gif

finish.gif

Touch chesav ayya...itlanti matalu chepthe ladies easy ga padataru...Girls like that Athi..they want it.

to TS..

Agreed but it doesnt work out analem man..ma mom sal is more than my dad at time of wedding after few yrs my dad salary was double of mom sal ... even today my mom ask my dad before she even buy a saree and my dad always tell her to do what ever she want and tell her not to ask him for small things...never ever saw domination ego problems or any such things in my parents and they are very happy couple...

Money salary kanna family ekkuva imp istaru man parents ...especially arranged marriages lo when they are giving a girl

not agreed man 

ma parents a live example they are married from last 31 yrs and they are happy with 2 kids

generations changed....u cant take that as an example

generations changed....u cant take that as an example

cant take as example but depends on couple..love marriages lo it  easily works man..i know few couple where wife earns more than husbnad...its  all about about understanding between them and how much they love each other