Pelli Chupulu Story :(

ICANWIN

adhe mayya

they must come out of that kind off thinking

these days financial stability is must in order to get that both wife and husband need to work mainly (USA) . If couple wants good living standards I don't see anything wrong in men thinking that girl need to work. Women must not think that i will sit in home and raise the family those days are gone need to balance both and husband need to help her in all possible ways

man...dnt tell cock n bull stories man...girls r leaving evrythng behind and coming to serve u ..u knw

last week South Padre kella spring break ki .. trvta koncham work tho busy unde ... everything is fine know atu side bra_8.gif

routine life baa, bra_8.gif

man...dnt tell cock n bull stories man...girls r leaving evrythng behind and coming to serve u ..u knw

lol ...... anta ledu man these days 

patha kalam loo vundedi a philosaphy luuuu e kalam loo evaru ravadam ledu

lol ...... anta ledu man these days

patha kalam loo vundedi a philosaphy luuuu e kalam loo evaru ravadam ledu

evaru unna lekapoina daina undi man...diana undi

adhe mayya

they must come out of that kind off  thinking 

these days financial stability is must in order to get that both wife and husband need to work mainly (USA) . If couple wants good living standards I don't see anything wrong in men thinking that girl need to work. Women must not think that i will sit in home and raise the family those days are gone need to balance both and husband need to help her in all possible ways 

GP