@@@ Football Thread: 2014-15 Season@@@

chittimallu16

absolutely rattled   :lol:

One thing I cant agree with Fat Sam though .... “We couldn’t cope with 'long-ball United', it was 'thump it forward and see what they could get'. In the end it paid off."  

United really didnt succeed with the long balls though, it was the scramble for ball in the box during injury time where everyone was throwing everything to get that last minute equalizer got them that one point.....

Most of the goals are  musgulo guddulaata  by Fellaini Mata and Persie 

There are very less clean goals scored with  LVG tactics :(   very few vella paina cheppachu :( 

Rooney and Dimaria are miused ... 

Coming to Long ball tactic Van Persie is always out of position to collect the long ball..I donno wat the heck he is doing in Left wing sometimes ..when Dimaria and Januzaj are are already there to do that job ...meanwhile Falcao surrounded by defenders 

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• king420

• shishkebab

• Suhaas

• KeyserSoze

There are very less clean goals scored with  LVG tactics :(   very few vella paina cheppachu :(

Coming to Long ball tactic Van Persie is always out of position to collect the long ball..I donno wat the heck he is doing in Left wing sometimes ..when Dimaria and Januzaj are are already there to do that job ...meanwhile Falcao surrounded by defenders 

naku pedha em kanapadatla avi...

vachadu...konnadu...comedy sethhanadu..

Guest chittimallu21

aadu annadu ani nalugu pagelu printout thiskochi press conf la antha hadavidi cheyyatam endo. comedy kakapothe. 

ya andhuke anna ga rattled ani.... he is under immense pressure, trying to show he is not doing anything questionable ... UCL spot kottakapothe this season will be a bigger disaster than Moyes' reign.... asalu he is trying too much instead of sticking to basics with players like rooney mata dimaria and persie up front..... how hard is it to demolish defenses with that forward line up?

naku pedha em kanapadatla avi...

vachadu...konnadu...comedy sethhanadu..

Fellaini gaadi uura mass tactic okkate  hit ayyindi...

70th min substitution everybody give long ball to fellaini he will tap in ante

daniki minchi tactics ante ..those are called experiments rather tactics .... Dimaria forward anta rofl 

aa 3   5  2 formation midfield  5 mids diamond shape undali formation  Blind gadu Evans gadi mundara undali  but it is becoming Messi ..Evans gadu ekkadiko pothunnadu Blind is becoming CB  rooney is becoming defensive Mid   endoo ayepoyiii last ki aa Januzaj gadoo  Luke Shaw/Young aa left wing lo ball pattikellii  goal keeper chetiloki cross istunnaru gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

Guest chittimallu21

yeah adhi mathram bandal....  dont understand why is rooney playing so deep... Dimaria upfront as a striker.... I think United should get back to the basic 4-1-4-1 with the below lineup

Shaw Jones Smalling Rojo

Blind

Valencia Mata Rooney DiMaria

VP

This way Rooney gets to go forward a lot more than what he is doing now.... Herrera can take Blind's place if needed.... I think Jones is a massive asset for united defensively but the problem is going forward

ya andhuke anna ga rattled ani.... he is under immense pressure, trying to show he is not doing anything questionable ... UCL spot kottakapothe this season will be a bigger disaster than Moyes' reign.... asalu he is trying too much instead of sticking to basics with players like rooney mata dimaria and persie up front..... how hard is it to demolish defenses with that forward line up?

Yeah. Remember the time when he opposed Bayern signing Neuer from Schalke. I don't understand how he is one of the great football minds as some UTD fans argue. 

Guest chittimallu21

Yeah. Remember the time when he opposed Bayern signing Neuer from Schalke. I don't understand how he is one of the great football minds as some UTD fans argue. 

he clearly isnt.... his tactics in world cup with NL were purely basic.... they were tested and played from long back..... just vadu united ki already sign chesadu kabatti he was hailed by many plastics anthe.... 

On an other note I would like to have Johan Cruyff as an arsenal manager once wenger steps down... 

yeah adhi mathram bandal....  dont understand why is rooney playing so deep... Dimaria upfront as a striker.... I think United should get back to the basic 4-1-4-1 with the below lineup

Shaw Jones Smalling Rojo

Blind

Valencia Mata Rooney DiMaria

VP

This way Rooney gets to go forward a lot more than what he is doing now.... Herrera can take Blind's place if needed.... I think Jones is a massive asset for united defensively but the problem is going forward

Falcao ganni vadilesi manchiga Chicharito ni techukuni 4-1-4-1 aadukovali ... Persie ki Chicho backup untadu also J Wilson kuda unnadu backup 

he clearly isnt.... his tactics in world cup with NL were purely basic.... they were tested and played from long back..... just vadu united ki already sign chesadu kabatti he was hailed by many plastics anthe.... 

On an other note I would like to have Johan Cruyff as an arsenal manager once wenger steps down... 

Ekkadu unnadu ippudu? Managing cheyyatam ledu ankunta kada ippudu if I am not wrong. 

I dont think Villa will relagate....  Everton will finish above Swans maayya... they lost Bony no?

will be a dog fight.. ivala  hull vs villa undi kadha.. renditlo oka team relegate avtharu anukuntunna

Guest chittimallu21

Ekkadu unnadu ippudu? Managing cheyyatam ledu ankunta kada ippudu if I am not wrong. 

yeah he is bewarse anukunta right now.... wenger should convince him before he leaves, he must use barca-arsenal connection if needed 

cruyff aa.. eppudo 96 lone coaching  apesadu kadha.. madhyalo catalonia team ki chesadu.. donno cruyff is a right choice for Arsenal

Guest chittimallu21

will be a dog fight.. ivala  hull vs villa undi kadha.. renditlo oka team relegate avtharu anukuntunna

Villa has more quality than leicster and hull no?  one place mathram QPR ki pakka reserved anukunna but Tim Sherwood anta kada ipudu manage after Redknapp's resignation... may be they have hope... Leicester mathram pakka lesipoye laaga ne unnadhi.... they started the season strong but now no where close to that

Guest chittimallu21

cruyff aa.. eppudo 96 lone coaching  apesadu kadha.. madhyalo catalonia team ki chesadu.. donno cruyff is a right choice for Arsenal

we want only class men..... people with ethics, history and greatness.... not bus drivers :lol: