@@@ Football Thread: 2014-15 Season@@@

chittimallu16

Guest chittimallu21

Thierry Henry next Arsenal Manager :)

looooong way to go dhaniki inka.... atleast 5-8 yrs anukuntunna... Zizou is struggling to get his mangerial rights in spain... its not that easy, they need to get those licenses but Titi can be in some form of coaching/training staff who can advise the players as of now

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• king420

• shishkebab

• Suhaas

• KeyserSoze

looooong way to go dhaniki inka.... atleast 5-8 yrs anukuntunna... Zizou is struggling to get his mangerial rights in spain... its not that easy, they need to get those licenses but Titi can be in some form of coaching/training staff who can advise the players as of now

I was kidding. :)

Guest chittimallu21

I am sure thatha will find a worthy replacement when needed. 

Pep Guardiola, if he doesnt go to barca he might come to Arsenal or go to Manure....

Simeone may not leave Atleti and ofcourse I dont want him at Emirates

Klopp would be awesome

Paul Clement gadi peru koda baga vinipisthundhi... dont know much about him but he is an assistant to Carlo at Real

Would have liked to have Conte too

Pep Guardiola, if he doesnt go to barca he might come to Arsenal or go to Manure....

Simeone may not leave Atleti and ofcourse I dont want him at Emirates

Klopp would be awesome

Paul Clement gadi peru koda baga vinipisthundhi... dont know much about him but he is an assistant to Carlo at Real

Would have liked to have Conte too

simeone ni mancity trying anta kadha.. pelli will get the sack if he don't win anyting this season

klopp perfect replacement.. 

paul clement aa  seriously??.. he was chelsea asst under gus hiddink back in 2009.. chelsea yout team ni kuda manage chesadu...

Guest chittimallu21

simeone ni mancity trying anta kadha.. pelli will get the sack if he don't win anyting this season

klopp perfect replacement.. 

paul clement aa  seriously??.. he was chelsea asst under gus hiddink back in 2009.. chelsea yout team ni kuda manage chesadu...

simeone gadu vasthe team mothanni theesethadu.... he needs strong players not the technical players with no physical strength like the current arsenal squad... asal vadu vasthe gibbs, chambers, ozil, cazrola lantollani ammesthadu pakka....

Paul Clement peru oka sari espn website lo raasadu so ala choosa anthe but I dont know how serious that was....

yeah I would like Klopp too more than anyone else

Premier League TV rights: Sky and BT pay £5.1bn for live games

Sky and BT Sport will pay the Premier League £5.136bn to share live TV rights for three seasons from 2016-17.

Sky have been granted five of the seven match packages on offer, including the first Friday evening games and both Sunday packages.

Under the contract, which represents a 70% increase on Sky and BT's current deal, 168 games will be shown live, at an average cost of £10.2m.

Premier League boss Richard Scudamore refused to give details of payments.

He also said he had given no thought to the overseas rights for the same period, which have not been sold.

"Burnley are bigger economically than Ajax, which says a lot about how our league is made up," said Scudamore.

"Part of our product is to keep the stadia full.

"Clubs will have to address ticket prices to make sure the stadia remain full. Maybe there will be increased hard work for the clubs.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/31357409

ee revenue clubs ki share chestharu .. premier league spending will go mad from next season

Guest chittimallu21

friday evening games enti....  friday evening ekkada aadtharu england lo?

also naaku monna ee madhya ne thelisindhi that saturday 3pm matches will not be on TV in england anta kada?