Calling Db Ammayilu......

digitalmink

vachava

neekosam eduru chusi chusi

na kallalochi blood vasthundhi

endhuku aa abbai meedha kaksha katteyyatanika

oh u mean rakth kaneer! Oh man!

Maybe nenu ala cheyali emo inka.. ila nv tinte eppudo okasari chiraku dobbuthadi

yaaa chicken manchide kani

vitamins aithe undav protein thappa

rice n chick thinte carbs inka protein thappa migitha em thinam

receipes share chestha ee sari nunchi mink tho patu  we can try them

http://www.andhrafriends.com/topic/536011-na-friend-ankokunda-tana-ex-ni-kalisindi/page-19

reddy2078, on 20 Aug 2014 - 11:46 AM, said:snapback.png

Not fair man. You really think that guys are always fair and honest? I dont think so? Alanti ammayilu 20% untaremo max. Kaani abbailu other way round.

Anyways, you cant generalize everyone to the same category based on a small sample size. I have seen boys do worse things. Oka M**koduku story chepta vinu---

Guys parents are forcing him to get married. He finally agrees and goes to India for a month and gets married. He brings his newly wedded bride with him back to US. When he is home, he knocks on the door instead of opening with key. Next scene ki bride shocked. Scene enti ante, his lover/first wife (parents didnt know he got married) opens the door along with a kid. Motherf**ker didnt even have the balls to tell his parents that he is married and has a kid. Just ruined that other girls life.

Moral of the story, there are both kinds of people in both genders. Please dont judge the entire gender based on one story, which you dont even know if its true. You dont even know if the story by TS or me are true or not.

No Hard feelings.

vammo..u went back and cherch the teddu? nee opika ki johaars

receipes share chestha ee sari nunchi mink tho patu we can try them

Yeah try that it will be really helpful.. thanks btw..

Yeah rice manesa carbs ani.. only chapathis

vachava

neekosam eduru chusi chusi

na kallalochi blood vasthundhi

endhuku aa abbai meedha kaksha katteyyatanika

nuvemanna ammooru cinema lo graama devathava... kallalo nundi rakthaluu mantalu vachi kaalcheyyadaniki rajendarlooks-o.gif

receipes share chestha ee sari nunchi mink tho patu  we can try them

You know what, you can make some pasta, with some brocolli, onions, bellpeppers, grape tomatoes, olives, and chicken with side salad appudu you get a balance of everything.Best enti ante, you can make your own marinara sauce. Make a batch, freeze in small ziplocks. instant dinner with no preservatives and crap

You know what, you can make some pasta, with some brocolli, onions, bellpeppers, grape tomatoes, olives, and chicken with side salad appudu you get a balance of everything.Best enti ante, you can make your own marinara sauce. Make a batch, freeze in small ziplocks. instant dinner with no preservatives and crap

yup u are right
ohh nuv ziplocks lo vesthava

i use ice trays and fill it with such stuff and  i just drop the icecubes while cooking