Calling Db Ammayilu......

digitalmink

abhi ruchi.. maa voori vanta program nadustonda ippudu tumblr_n2zycbdBgb1spvnemo1_250.gif?14036

Nenu Vanta Nerchukovaali Vayya...Maa Roomy Getting Married..Almost 4 Years Vandaadu Vaade....Papam...Now It's My Tym...tumblr_n2zycbdBgb1spvnemo1_250.gif?14036

Black/pinto/ chikpeas evaina vadochu-- soak them ( if u have time) and pressurecook

meanwhile grill pan meedha- veggies green, red, yellow peppers, zuchini, squash and onion slits - ee veggies ki konchem olive oil, salt peper. for 2 mins

baby spinach, lettuce, cilantro, purple cauliflower, corn (optional), lemon, onion- not cooked

now mix everything thats it-- it tastes equally good without dressing.

if u prefer dressing -- yogurt, mashed avocado, cilantro, lemon.

u can add chilli flakes- for spice if u prefer

Thank you so much will follow this.. I will do it this weekend.. patience ga type chesinanduku malli thanks..

Black/pinto/ chikpeas evaina vadochu-- soak them ( if u have time) and pressurecook

meanwhile grill pan meedha- veggies green, red, yellow peppers, zuchini, squash and onion slits - ee veggies ki konchem olive oil, salt peper. for 2 mins

baby spinach, lettuce, cilantro, purple cauliflower, corn (optional), lemon,  onion- not cooked

now mix everything thats it-- it tastes equally good without dressing.

if u prefer dressing -- yogurt, mashed avocado, cilantro, lemon.

u can add chilli flakes- for spice if u prefer

MARINARA/RED/PASTA SAUCE

Ingredients:

Ripe San Marzano tomatoes(These are Italian tomatoes with a very distinct bittersweet, meaty flavor profile.)

Some curshed red chilli

Fresh Rosemary – Few sprigs

Fresh Thyme – A fistful

Basil Leaves – Just a few

Crushed Oregano – 1 tsp

Diced Garlic – One whole garlic

Diced Onions – 1-2 onions depending on your tolerance for onions

Salt to taste

Oil – ¼ cup

Preparation:

Heat the oil in a large sauce pan on a medium flame.

Once the oil is hot enough, add the crushed garlic and other herbs.

Turn down the flame to med-low. This is very important as you don’t want to burn the garlic and herbs, you just want them to cook slowly.

When you start to smell the fragrance of garlic and herbs, add the onions, crushed peppers and salt.

While the onions are sweating, take the tomatoes and give a quick two-three pulses of 2 seconds each. I like my sauce to be a little chunky so I don’t run my pulse for longer than 2 seconds. You can alter the pulse duration and number of pulses depending on your preference.

Once the onions are cooked through(translucent), add the blended tomatoes.

Add some water . Turn the flame to medium and cook for about 30 mins, stirring occasionally.

After 30 mins, check the taste and alter the heat and salt accordingly.

Turn the flame to simmer and cook for 1-2 hrs, depending on your desired consistency.

Turn off the flame. After the sauce cools down, transfer contents to small ziplock bags and freeze them

Sauce will stay good for about 3-4 weeks.

Thank you so much will follow this.. I will do it this weekend.. patience ga type chesinanduku malli thanks..

np ya...

salt add chesuko acc to taste cheppatam marchipoya 

and grill lekapothe normal pan meedha cheyyochu lekapothe pachivi add chesukovachu but remove zuchini, sqash from it

rest all good