Calling Db Ammayilu......

digitalmink

tumblr_mqb6wzSo791spvnemo1_250_01.gif?14quotelu chesukunte premalo padutunnatu antaraayya

naa netti meeda baseball bat tho okati kottandiraayya tumblr_mqb6wzSo791spvnemo1_250_01.gif?14

Baa what happened yo your calling darren thread baa.. ltt baa

Yu0 I cook.. mine is chicken today.. chicken with chapathi..

Black been salad aa you made in home??

chicken aaa super kadha
ya aunu

pressure cook chesi will add some dressing and veggies to it

chicken aaa super kadha
ya aunu

pressure cook chesi will add some dressing and veggies to it

I used to eat ready made salads in home never tried this..

Yeah mostly chicken egg ishtam

I used to eat ready made salads in home never tried this..

Yeah mostly chicken egg ishtam

naku kuda nv ishtam kani aa peru tho veggies thinatle ani

ilantivi cheyyatam start chesa

naku kuda nv ishtam kani aa peru tho veggies thinatle ani

ilantivi cheyyatam start chesa

Maybe nenu ala cheyali emo inka.. ila nv tinte eppudo okasari chiraku dobbuthadi

http://www.andhrafriends.com/topic/536011-na-friend-ankokunda-tana-ex-ni-kalisindi/page-19

reddy2078, on 20 Aug 2014 - 11:46 AM, said:snapback.png

Ilanti vallu ada jatahi ki kalankam. M lodi em pani pata leda endhuku numbers exchange chesukovali.

MOST love failues ki kraranm. E ammailu. Pani pata unadhu. Rendhu jokes vesthe padi potharu. Sare appudu ayina kudurga untara. Intlo amma oppukodu, nana oppukoru ani break up antaru. Tharuvatha, marriying another innocent guy. Poni viditho ayina sariga untara. No. unstable mind kada. Patha lover better antaru. Eppudu fun kavali anta, eppudu muchatlu kavali anta.

Mana elders uttigane anaru, Adavalla valla deshale poyayi ani

Not fair man. You really think that guys are always fair and honest? I dont think so? Alanti ammayilu 20% untaremo max. Kaani abbailu other way round.

Anyways, you cant generalize everyone to the same category based on a small sample size. I have seen boys do worse things. Oka M**koduku story chepta vinu---

Guys parents are forcing him to get married. He finally agrees and goes to India for a month and gets married. He brings his newly wedded bride with him back to US. When he is home, he knocks on the door instead of opening with key. Next scene ki bride shocked. Scene enti ante, his lover/first wife (parents didnt know he got married) opens the door along with a kid. Motherf**ker didnt even have the balls to tell his parents that he is married and has a kid. Just ruined that other girls life.

Moral of the story, there are both kinds of people in both genders. Please dont judge the entire gender based on one story, which you dont even know if its true. You dont even know if the story by TS or me are true or not.

No Hard feelings.