Calling Db Ammayilu......

digitalmink

yup u are right
ohh nuv ziplocks lo vesthava

i use ice trays and fill it with such stuff and  i just drop the icecubes while cooking

Ice trays is bad idea. Endukuante, freezer lo general ga chala items unatayi, frozen peas, meats other sauces. If you leave the ice cubes uncovered, the aroma(or smell depening on the item) will be exchanged with that of everything else in the freezer.

That is why most people complain that they dont get the same taste with the stored ingredients as the first time.

aa pillodu ninna nannu oka pedda mata i lost respect anta nenu happyness comedy chesthunte annadu ardhampardham lekunda

Ohhh aunaa.. mari ala annadaa.. hmm.. ponile vadileyi..

So night salad afternoon salad ante how??

mem repect iche layak ee kaadhu

Y U CARE

Edho Flow lo Ala Ala Posted...Sorry ..It Was Not Meant to be Taken Seriously..Really S O R R Y, If u r Hurt....:(

Ice trays is bad idea. Endukuante, freezer lo general ga chala items unatayi, frozen peas, meats other sauces. If you leave the ice cubes uncovered, the aroma(or smell depening on the item) will be exchanged with that of everything else in the freezer.

That is why most people complain that they dont get the same taste with the stored ingredients as the first time.

nneu aa idea ekkado chusi following

nuvvu cheppindhi correct eee

i will get small ziplocks and try this times

Ohhh aunaa.. mari ala annadaa.. hmm.. ponile vadileyi..

So night salad afternoon salad ante how??

hmmm
beans unnai kadha so no problem

vatti salad aithe kashtam kani

Edho Flow lo Ala Ala Posted... sorry ..It Was Not Meant to be Taken Seriously..Really S O R R Y, If u r Hurt.... :(

oorike revenge thesukuntunna le

lite S%Hi