Na Friend Ankokunda Tana Ex Ni Kalisindi....

Jevitham_NekeAnkitam

I had one such best frnd..she was so close since childhood..
She got married n later met her ex thru fb..intially just like frnds undi podam ani thought..
i warned her..she didn't listen..the moment her hubby leaves she used to start msging him n call him
Daily more than 100msgs..by end of the day she wud call me crying that she wants to forget him
next mrng again bck to bf..i used to tell her daily...later she started scolding me that i am not supporting her
Aftr some time they started sex chats...somehow her hubby came to know..he slapped her n warned her..
Gave her a chance...she was quiet for few days n started again
She wanted me to mediate and make them meet..when i didn't do it..she fought with me very badly
Now i dont see her face too..

vuu..next em jarigindi

naku ilantidedo jarguthadii aniiiii sixth sense kotesthandiii chala bagaaa....!! 

Exlu kalistey jarigey penta idi asala...!!

papam vala husband chala manchoduu... hes quiet

brahmi%20laugh.gifmamulu penta jaragadu ammailavalana...entaina ammailu marchipoleru kada

I had one such best frnd..she was so close since childhood..
She got married n later met her ex thru fb..intially just like frnds undi podam ani thought..
i warned her..she didn't listen..the moment her hubby leaves she used to start msging him n call him
Daily more than 100msgs..by end of the day she wud call me crying that she wants to forget him
next mrng again bck to bf..i used to tell her daily...later she started scolding me that i am not supporting her
Aftr some time they started sex chats...somehow her hubby came to know..he slapped her n warned her..
Gave her a chance...she was quiet for few days n started again
She wanted me to mediate and make them meet..when i didn't do it..she fought with me very badly
Now i dont see her face too..

that happens in most of the cases,whn we dont support thm.so, its always better to stay away

frm a couple.because we dont knw wht exactly happens in btwn thm n they keep blaming us for

not supporting thm. 

brahmi%20laugh.gifmamulu penta jaragadu ammailavalana...entaina ammailu marchipoleru kada

abaylu kuuda marchipoleru vayyy!!

its both ways

that happens in most of the cases,whn we dont support thm.so, its always better to stay away

frm a couple.because we dont knw wht exactly happens in btwn thm n they keep blaming us for

not supporting thm. 

eggggzactly trueee!!