• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lizlee

• donganaaK

• puli_keka

• telephone

Twos year for Android, just want to have a try.

Closed OS. Limited features. Extra cover up.

Good luck.

6 and 6 plus are good. Main diff is size. Decision depends on your comfort of holding it. What suggestion do you need?

Good luck.

6 and 6 plus are good. Main diff is size. Decision depends on your comfort of holding it. What suggestion do you need?

I must have a vision of how this is supposed to play out,so i just want to take the views of people

Good luck.

You said 6 and 6 plus are good, if you were me ,which will you choose?

forget android , i guess the guy who told u that iphone lacks in performance is either an android fanboy or an apple hater lol , you wont go bk to android once u get used to apple ....if you want more clarity about the ios device that u wanna buy ... just go to the nearest apple store or ATT store and checkout what works the best for u ... i like the 6+ but it feels a little big in the hand , Iphone 6 is also really good

I used iphone for 2 yrs and for a change I came to android ( Samsung note 2 ) 2 yrs ago. For 4 to 5 months I thought it's different and tried to like it. But by end of one year it got viruses. Couple months later my email got hacked. Was able to fix it couple months later my bank account got hacked.

Other things
And phone turns off by itself
Sends random texts to friends and some times calls them with out my notice. I was thinking it was touch sensitivity and being in the pocket but one fine day saw it doing by itself being in desk.

worst battery.

so eagerly waiting to go back to APPLE again.
I would never ever think about Android again in my life.

Next thing 5s or 6 or 6+

Definitely 6 or 6+
1) A8 processor better processor
2) latest phone obviously
3) apple pay
4) can connect with apple watch which is on the way

I used iphone for 2 yrs and for a change I came to android ( Samsung note 2 ) 2 yrs ago. For 4 to 5 months I thought it's different and tried to like it. But by end of one year it got viruses. Couple months later my email got hacked. Was able to fix it couple months later my bank account got hacked.

Other things
And phone turns off by itself
Sends random texts to friends and some times calls them with out my notice. I was thinking it was touch sensitivity and being in the pocket but one fine day saw it doing by itself being in desk.

worst battery.

so eagerly waiting to go back to APPLE again.
I would never ever think about Android again in my life.

dude nee user ID and this comment ...just rofl man .... and yeah android is just bullshit .... 

And my personal choice is 6 due to size of 6+.
I have been using note 2 which I cannot use for long time if wanna take a call more than 10 linutes. It is very uncomfortable if you are not using head phones or blue tooth. Cannot keep in pocket while driving or even sitting anywhere. 6+ is a little more bigger than that. So I will choose 6.
But 6+ has bigger sixe, better battery life and image stabilization for camera. Those are the only 3 differences