• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lizlee

• donganaaK

• puli_keka

• telephone

forget android , i guess the guy who told u that iphone lacks in performance is either an android fanboy or an apple hater lol , you wont go bk to android once u get used to apple ....if you want more clarity about the ios device that u wanna buy ... just go to the nearest apple store or ATT store and checkout what works the best for u ... i like the 6+ but it feels a little big in the hand , Iphone 6 is also really good

i already got my idea, i will get a iPhone6

And my personal choice is 6 due to size of 6+.
I have been using note 2 which I cannot use for long time if wanna take a call more than 10 linutes. It is very uncomfortable if you are not using head phones or blue tooth. Cannot keep in pocket while driving or even sitting anywhere. 6+ is a little more bigger than that. So I will choose 6.
But 6+ has bigger sixe, better battery life and image stabilization for camera. Those are the only 3 differences

Thanks, i will get a iPhone 6

Emi vaddu babu.... Buy a MAC or ALL IN ONE which fetch you more worth than your mobile. Get any lowcost mobile phone and get a MAC of 11 inch which costs you less than a mobile contract. DONT BUY ANY MOBILE CONTRACTS. Janalu maree gorrelu kakapothe antha cost petti mobile phones endira nayana.

(Permonth cost x 24 months) + Phone cost = Total cost for 2 years you are spending on a mobile phone. You can get a nice car or a 2 MACs for that price. If you look for better investments , Use that money in your deposit when buying home.

Emi vaddu babu.... Buy a MAC or ALL IN ONE which fetch you more worth than your mobile. Get any lowcost mobile phone and get a MAC of 11 inch which costs you less than a mobile contract. DONT BUY ANY MOBILE CONTRACTS. Janalu maree gorrelu kakapothe antha cost petti mobile phones endira nayana.

(Permonth cost x 24 months) + Phone cost = Total cost for 2 years you are spending on a mobile phone. You can get a nice car or a 2 MACs for that price. If you look for better investments , Use that money in your deposit when buying home.

For example, See AT&T

($80 x 24) + $200 = $ 2120. I dont know , naakaithe expensive anipistindo... I use S4 from last 18 months and it is still in good condition. I am not going to extend my contract any more. I use the same mobile.

For example, See AT&T

($80 x 24) + $200 = $ 2120. I dont know , naakaithe expensive anipistindo... I use S4 from last 18 months and it is still in good condition. I am not going to extend my contract any more. I use the same mobile.

Well,cabbage, radish, all have love.

6 plus because I like to see big screen. My eyes strain out if I use small ones.

That is just cabbage, radish, all have love. i like small ones and i think a big stuff seems not elegant

forget android , i guess the guy who told u that iphone lacks in performance is either an android fanboy or an apple hater lol , you wont go bk to android once u get used to apple ....if you want more clarity about the ios device that u wanna buy ... just go to the nearest apple store or ATT store and checkout what works the best for u ... i like the 6+ but it feels a little big in the hand , Iphone 6 is also really good

brahmi%20laugh.gifbrahmi%20laugh.gif