Iphone 6 Or Iphone 5S

lizlee

forget android , i guess the guy who told u that iphone lacks in performance is either an android fanboy or an apple hater lol , you wont go bk to android once u get used to apple ....if you want more clarity about the ios device that u wanna buy ... just go to the nearest apple store or ATT store and checkout what works the best for u ... i like the 6+ but it feels a little big in the hand , Iphone 6 is also really good

brahmi%20laugh.gifbrahmi%20laugh.gif

lol i hate android man..

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lizlee

• donganaaK

• puli_keka

• telephone

lol i hate android man..

i hate apple man..  i posted this status couple of years back in my fb which in turn caused chaos by apple fans

I never bought any apple product and never will brahmi%20laugh.gif

but I had to force myself to purchase ipad for parents brahmi%20laugh.gif

i hate apple man..  i posted this status couple of years back in my fb which in turn caused chaos by apple fans

its funny because most of android fans that i see on my feed also hate on apple without even using any of its devices for some reason brahmi%20laugh.gif ........... i used a galaxy S2 a couple of years ago for abt 2-3 months and hated it to the core and finally i ended up giving it away to my driver  brahmi%20laugh.gif ..... it made such a strong impression on me that i'll not even think abt buying an android ever lol

its funny because most of android fans that i see on my feed also hate apple without even using any of its devices for some reason brahmi%20laugh.gif ........... i used a galaxy S2 a couple of years ago for abt 2-3 months and hated it to the core and finally i ended up giving it away to my driver  brahmi%20laugh.gif ..... it made such a strong impression on me that i'll not even think abt buying an android ever lol

5vsztj.gif?12900181465vsztj.gif?12900181465vsztj.gif?1290018146